Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Managed Model Repository

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 02:58 PM

Hi Pavel,
Thanks for your advice.
CAL_Matrix problem is solved and now there is other problem stating missing euler trunk.txt file. it is GRF force file?
Thanks in advance.
regards
Attached Images
File Type: png error tunk.PNG (2.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-08-2017, 02:54 PM

Hi,

This file will be automatically created once you run ParameterIdentification and MarkerTracking analyses. It is a file that will contain optimized kinematics of the trunk for a particular trial.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Last edited by pgalibarov; 12-08-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:42 PM

Hi Pavel,
Thanks alot for your recious advice and help. Alot of error and problems are solved with the help of your precious suggestions.
Currently I am working on Squat model and using AnyBody verion 6. I have uploaded and loaded the model with the markers (Pic is attached). I have 56 markers in total but I neglect some of them and My model has now 46 markers.
Currently I am facing an issue. When I run Motion and Parameter optimization it shows alot of erros. I am attaching picture for that too.
What i think might be the poblems are:
1) I neglect some of the markers in the C3D file using MOKKA software and hide some of the markers. This is not seen to be practical with constraint error. But I tought It might be the possibility.
2) MOKKA software shows the vertical direction of the lab to be Z direction but my model is having Y direction as vertical. I think this might be the reason that it is difficult for the model to get into C3D markers poisitions initially.
3) Some of my markers are shown in red color. this might be because I put some weigt there on foot markers, which I dont need to have weight there on foot markers becasue for Squat model Foot is practically not moving at all.
Thanks alot for your precious time and Without your help the model will not be at this stage utnill it is now.Full Error file is also attached.
Looking forward for your kind response.
Regards,
Attached Images
File Type: bmp model first impresion with markers.bmp (886.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png MOKKA C3D read.PNG (80.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png motion optimization eorror.PNG (108.5 KB, 2 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf error file.pdf (58.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by biomechanik.288026; 12-08-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old Today, 10:57 AM

Hi Usman,

You almost answered your question yourself. You need to adjust initial position of the model to be rotated 90 degrees and change gravity to correspond to the Z axis as vertical direction.

Kind regards,
Pavel