Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > General Forum > AnyBody Modeling System

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Hi,

Is manual that tells me the markers label or the location of the markers?

Regards
TS
Old 03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi,
no, there is no such manual. This is because there is no fixed marker set. You can define any marker at any location to fit your individual experimental setup. The given Gait models in the repository are only examples of such experiments. The first step is to create/change the marker locations in the AnyBody model to fit to your experiments. If your experimental marker kit is fixed this is a once-and-for-all-task.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:29 PM

Hi,

I am modify the GaitVaughan markers location but i get the following error when i run the inverseDynamic.
I input a markers file with a longer timing (0.2-3.5). The markers is all around the human.
Infact, this is a motion of bending the upper body with the leg not moving (the leg also have markers on it).

Failed to resolve kinematic constraints (final kin. error = 1.936164E-001)
Constraint no. 0 above error tolerance 0.000001, error = 0.000008. - constr. #0 in 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.C0C1 Jnt.Constraints'
Constraint no. 191 above error tolerance 0.000001, error = 0.027762. - constr. #2 in 'Main.Model.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDr ivers.HeelYLDrv'
ERROR(OBJ.MCH.KIN3) : D:\AnyBodyModelRepositoryV1.0\Application\Examples \GaitVaughan\GaitVaughan.main.any(134) : 'Study' : Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0

Regards
TS

Last edited by sadper; 03-28-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:01 AM
AnyBody Support

Hello,
it could be related to the initial positions. Please make sure that the model is placed close to the marker positions when you set initial conditions.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.

Tags
c3d