Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > Debug model

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 12:31 AM

Hello Daniel,

I have attached a new file.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip MoCapModel.zip (1.21 MB, 8 views)
Old 01-30-2014, 02:13 PM

Hi Stephany,

There have been some problem with the forum webpage which caused these problems downloading your model. These have been fixed now. Unfortunately the second file you uploaded was still incomplete due to this issue. Could you upload your model once more so that I can finally have a look at it?

Thanks,
Daniel
Old 01-30-2014, 04:38 PM

Daniel, Thanks for your help.

As an AnyBodyScript formatting question.

The first line of the main file is #include "../libdef.any" which eventually brings me to BodyModel.constants.any. In this file, it states #inndef BM_CONSTANTS_DECLARED and then several #define statements pertaining to the BM definition.

My question is, if I add in code in the main file for the BodyModel such as #define BM_Leg_Left... AFTER the #include libdef.any, does this mean my added statement with the constants I wish the bodymodel to have is not used, or will the settings be overwritten when the code reads my #define statements afterward?

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MoCapModel.zip (1.21 MB, 2 views)

Last edited by sts07009; 01-30-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:29 AM

Hello Stephany,

I had a look at your model and have some comments.

• You started your model from the MoCap model from repository 1.6. This model is not using the BM statements to configure the body model (this will be changed in the next versions). Therefore, if you want to switch off legs and the left arm, you have to modify the file BodyPartsSetup.any. If you switch off some of the body parts, you also don't need to define drivers for them.
  • Are you sure about the mapping of nodes to landmarks? I have the impression that you mixed them up since the shoulder marker moves quite a lot.
  • You only have three markers which might be enough to describe the position of shoulder, elbow and wrist. But you have to drive the rotations of the separately since they are not determined in this case.
To your question: after the #include "../libdef.any" is the right place to put the #define BM_* statements, but unfortunately, these are not used in this model as I said before.

Best regards,
Daniel

Tags
c3d, coordinates, mocap, recumbent