Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Managed Model Repository

Notices

Old 01-29-2015, 11:30 PM

Wooops, sent my answer too early !
Would anybody help or guide me to find the node on thorax I'm looking for ? Please, refer to my previous post (#6). Thank you !
Lauranne
Old 01-30-2015, 02:40 PM

Dear Lauranne,

Usually most of the AnyRefNodes in the AnyBody segments are related to either origin or insertion points of the muscles which are attached on that bone.

So what I would do is:
1) Turn on all the muscles in the trunk
2) Find the muscles which has your point of interest as either origin or insertion point
3) Move your mouse on the muscle and find that muscle in the model tree.
4) Then you can find the references of those points in the model tree.

I thinks this process will work.

Best regards,
Moonki

Moon Ki Jung, Ph.D, Application Engineer, AnyBody Technology A/S.

※ AnyScript™ Reference Manual is the bible.
※ AnyScript™ wiki page is the best supplementary information(http://wiki.anyscript.org).
※ When you would upload your models, please write information about your AMS and AMMR versions.
※ If you want to get more intensive support, please update your information(profile, organization and signature).
Old 02-05-2015, 09:47 PM

Thank you Moonki for your advice !
I followed your steps and, you're right, it's rather easy to find the corresponding nodes.

My next question is the following: I'd like to create a Folder to store the references to the nodes where the Vicon markers are attached. For example, for only two of these markers, I wrote the following code:

Code:
AnyFolder &BodyModel=Main.HumanModel.BodyModel;

BodyModel={
  AnyFolder MarkersOnBones={
    AnyRefNode &THORAX1 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.ThoraxSeg.ij;
    AnyRefNode &THORAX2 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg.RANode ;
  };
};
I'd like to add a "AnyDrawNode" (at each node) or "AnyDrawNodes" (for all nodes) but I can't figure out how to do it :/ I tried the following code but (as I expected !) didn't worked; the error I got being "ERROR(OBJ4) : D:/D..x/1..l/A..n/L..n/M..l/MarkersOnBones.any(32) : drw : Wrong owner class for AnyDrawNodes. Accepted owner(s): Any3DObject or derived"

Code:
AnyFolder &BodyModel=Main.HumanModel.BodyModel;

BodyModel={
  AnyFolder MarkersOnBones={
    AnyRefNode &THORAX1 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.ThoraxSeg.ij;
    AnyRefNode &THORAX2 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg.RANode ;

THORAX1  = {AnyDrawNode drw= RGB = {0,0,1}; ScaleXYZ = {1,1,1}*..ScaleNode ;
    AnyDrawNodes DrwNodes= {RGB = {0,0,1}; ScaleXYZ = {1,1,1}*.005;};  

};
};
Could you help me and explain to me what is the correct code ?
Thank you !
Lauranne
Old 02-10-2015, 12:41 PM

Lauranne,

this will show all nodes in the humerus:

Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Hu merus = {

AnyDrawNodes dddddddd = {};
};

So, maybe this would work for you:

AnyFolder TEst = {
AnyRefNode &Node1 = ...;

AnyRefNode &Node2 = ...;

AnyDrawNodes dddddddd = {};

};

but I'm not sure if it will work with the folder instead of a segment.

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.

Consider to subscribe to a forum, click the 'ForumTools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:52 PM

Hi,
ok, thank you for your tips.

Finally, the answer is "no": adding AnyDrawNodes in a folder (i.e. not a segment folder) does not work.

So, here is the new question: how to easily draw nodes, i mean without having to go to the file were nodes are created? For example: the node "aa" located on the scapula segment/bone is created in the file "Seg.any". My idea was to create a pointer and to add the node to this pointer:

Code:
THORAX1  = {AnyDrawNode drw= RGB = {0,0,1}; ScaleXYZ = {1,1,1}*.004;};
However, since "THORAX1" is seen as a folder, I cannot use the AnyDrawNode (or AnyDrawNodes) function...

Any idea(s)?

Regards,
Lauranne

Last edited by laul.sins; 02-10-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:38 PM

Hello,
I come back on the message of Moonki:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjung9980 View Post
Usually most of the AnyRefNodes in the AnyBody segments are related to either origin or insertion points of the muscles which are attached on that bone.

So what I would do is:
1) Turn on all the muscles in the trunk
2) Find the muscles which has your point of interest as either origin or insertion point
3) Move your mouse on the muscle and find that muscle in the model tree.
4) Then you can find the references of those points in the model tree.
In fact it appeared that the T8 node is not linked to any muscle (please, see attached picture, I'm looking for the green circled node). I tried by a trial and error process but, really, I am absolutely unable to found the reference of this node. Would you have any other advice or idea to get its reference?

Thank you !
Lauranne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Propulsion - NodesT8.jpg (31.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-05-2015, 09:14 AM

Just searched for it a while myself without success. Before spending more time, I would make a new node in a similar position.

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.

Consider to subscribe to a forum, click the 'ForumTools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:58 PM

Hello,
"good" news to see that there is not any easy solution !
In fact, I did what you're suggesting; but I was interested in using the existing nodes to get the scale function already defined on them.
Lauranne.

Tags
anyinputc3d, c3d, c3d2any, rancho, wheelchair