Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > General Forum > AnyBody Modeling System

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 12:27 PM

Default magnitude of muscle force and power

Hi.
Thanks for your previous assistance.

After inverse dynamics simulation, I'm going to report the results. I have a question about the magnitude of Muscle forces and powers. How can I report just a number (or graph) for each muscle while In the results tree, there is not just one number for each muscle? Some examples are:

1) First Example: Tibialis anterior results consisted of: TibialisAnterior1, TibialisAnterior2 and TibialisAnterior3. or GluteusMaximusSuperior1, GluteusMaximusSuperior2, ..., GluteusMaximusSuperior6.

What should I do to find the force generated in these muscles? Should I sum these numbers or make an average?

2) Second example: The results for psoas muscle consisted of:

PMT12I_TM.Ft PML1I_TM.Ft PML1T_TM.Ft PML2I_TM.Ft PML2T_TM.Ft PML3I_TM.Ft PML3T_TM.Ft PML4I_TM.Ft PML4T_TM.Ft PML5_TM.Ft PML5T_TM.Ft PMT12I_TM.Ft PML1I_TM.Ft PML1T_TM.Ft PML2I_TM.Ft PML2T_TM.Ft PML3I_TM.Ft PML3T_TM.Ft PML4I_TM.Ft PML4T_TM.Ft PML5_TM.Ft PML5T_TM.Ft

How can I report just one graph of psoas force or power? Sum all of them or get an average or what?

I need to report the exact magnitude of work done by each muscle to do an activity.

Kind Regards,
Soheil

Tags
muscle forces, power