Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > General Forum > AnyBody Modeling System

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 02:55 PM

Default MoCapModel Walking Problem

Sir,
How i can walk MoCapModel at diffrent speed.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:06 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi

Short answer is... this is not possible, since it is a model driven by recorded motion capture data, you would need different trial data recorded with different speed.

However in the mocap model there are different trials available having different speeds, it should be possible in the TrialSpecificData.any file to shift bewteen these trials.

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:02 AM

Default MoCapModel Walking Problem

Sir,
how I will import my own data for diffrent speeds, to walk MoCapModel at diffrent speeds.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:19 AM
AnyBody Support

Please have look at this wiki post

https://github.com/AnyBody/support/w...p-driven-Model

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:20 PM

Default Regards

Thank's sir, for giving me quickly answer for this question. sir i have one more doubt of my previous question.
sir how i can perform sit to stand operation for this example SeatedHumanFullWithNeck. Because i have done a lot work on this example, but this has been impossible for me to perform sit to stand operation.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:28 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi

I am sorry but there is no simple answer to this question like i wrote earlier.

It is possible to do it, but as i wrote earlier it will require experience and patience to get such a model right.

please have look e.g. at this paper

Bajelan, S. & Azghani, M.R.*(2014),*"Musculoskeletal modeling and simulation of three various Sit-to-stand strategies; an evaluation of the biomechanical effects of the 3 chair-rise strategy modification",*Technology and Health Care,*pp.*1–18.

Cao, E.*(2012),*"Estimation of lower limb muscle forces during human sit-to-stand process with a rehabilitation training system",*Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), 2012 IEEE-EMBS International Conference,*pp.*1016 - 1019. [DOI,*WWW]

it might provide some insight into the topic.

Best regards
Søren