Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Exporter for SOLIDWORKS

Notices

Old 04-24-2015, 05:52 AM

Default The Dialog Box Of SolidWorks2AnyBody Doesn't Appears

Dear all,

I hope this is a good day for anybody (system or human? sure for all.. )
Okay, Iam working on Windows 7 (64 bit) and SolidWork 2015 (64 bit also). I can tell you that i have just installed the SolidWorks2AnyBody.Dll as Add Ins of SolidWorks Cad Software, with a bit difficulty, but finally succes.

The menu of SolidWorks2AnyBody is appear on the Tools menu of SolidWorks Cad, but when i click on the Export to AnyScript, it doesn't appear anything, i can't see the Dialog Box to converting file to AnyScript.

FYI, if i try click on the Help menu, About menu, it's appear normaly.

I was wondering if there is someone can help me.

Thanks you very much.

Ahmad Gozali
Old 04-27-2015, 03:44 PM

Dear Ahmad Gozali,

SolidWorks2AnyBody will only translated the CAD models into AnyScript files in the 'Assembly mode'.

Because when you are using only a single part, you can just save the STL file and extract its mass properties using the GUI of SolidWorks.

Best regards,
Moonki

Moon Ki Jung, Ph.D, Application Engineer, AnyBody Technology A/S.

※ AnyScript™ Reference Manual is the bible.
※ AnyScript™ wiki page is the best supplementary information(http://wiki.anyscript.org).
※ When you would upload your models, please write information about your AMS and AMMR versions.
※ If you want to get more intensive support, please update your information(profile, organization and signature).
Old 04-30-2015, 03:22 PM

Dear Dr. Moonki,
Sorry for this miss understanding..
I mean, when i click on the menu of 'SolidWorks2AnyBody' inside the Solidworks software, the dialog window doesnt appear. Totally no action when i click that menu.

Whats wrong? Could you give me some suggestion ?

Best regards,
Ahmad Gozali
Old 05-04-2015, 10:18 AM

Dear Ahmad Gozali,

SolidWorks2AnyBody will only translated the CAD models into AnyScript files in the 'Assembly mode'.

Because when you are using only a single part, you can just save the STL file and extract its mass properties using the GUI of SolidWorks.

Best regards,
Moonki

Moon Ki Jung, Ph.D, Application Engineer, AnyBody Technology A/S.

※ AnyScript™ Reference Manual is the bible.
※ AnyScript™ wiki page is the best supplementary information(http://wiki.anyscript.org).
※ When you would upload your models, please write information about your AMS and AMMR versions.
※ If you want to get more intensive support, please update your information(profile, organization and signature).