Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > General Forum > AnyBody Modeling System

Notices

Old 08-15-2017, 10:32 AM

Default Standing lift model

Hello AnyBody,

I would like to generate an output file much like the one from the standinglift FEA main file in the tutorial to study. How do I do this with the standing human template? Is there a way of deleting the aquarium and using the standing lift model instead? I have tried this and get lots of error messages.
I just want to alter the joint angles and generate an output file of the forces on the L4,L5.

Regards,
Victor
Old 08-15-2017, 12:05 PM

Hi Victor,

Normally you would just copy relevant blocks of code, insert into the new model, and adjust references/paths if they somehow differ.

Could you try doing it? If you get stuck you could post what your actual problem is.

Kind regards,
Pavel
Old 08-16-2017, 07:31 AM

Hi Pavel,
Thank you for your response.

I did as you suggested (copied the relevant blocks of code) and was able to load the model. However, when I try to run the Inverse dynamic analysis I get an error in the study folder:

ERROR(OBJ.MCH.KIN2) : C:/U..s/w..g/D..s/A..y/F..l/s..n/standing human.main.any(40) : Study : Model is kinematically over-constrained : Position analysis failed : 8 unsolvable constraint(s) found

Regards,
Victor
Old 08-16-2017, 12:07 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi Victor,

The error indicates that you have 8 kinematics constraints too many.

So it looks to me like you have added 8 constraints to the standing model but you may not have removed any constraints?

Please explain exactly what you have done

1 basis model ?
2 Added coded?
3 Removed coded?

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:27 AM

Hello Soren,

I did 2 (added code). I copied the output generating code from the standing lift FEA model onto the standing human Study folder. I have put the section of code at the end of the text. Just in case.

My aim is to generate an output file from the standing human model for use in FEA. I did not change the other folders.

Regards,
Victor

AnyBodyStudy Study = {
AnyFolder &Model = .Model;
tEnd=1;
Gravity={0.0, -9.81, 0.0};
nStep = 1;
// #ifndef FEA_OUTPUT
// default values for the StandingLift example
// tEnd = 1.0;
//nStep = 30;
//#else
// single step for the StandingLiftFEA example
// tStart = 0.5;
// tEnd = 0.5;
//nStep = 1;
AnyMechOutputFileForceExport ForceOutput =
{
FileName = "Output/ForceL5.txt";
/*NumberFormat =
{
Digits = 15;
Width = 22;
Style = ScientificNumber;
FormatStr = "";
};*/
AllSegmentsInStudyOnOff = Off;
AnySeg &L5Seg = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L5S eg;
};
// #endif

};

#include "Model\RunAppSequence.any"
Old 08-28-2017, 04:45 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi Victor,
Sorry for the slow reply,
I can not see why the code you have listed would cause a kinematic problem, in my view it must be something else which has been changed.

Please try to out-comment your added lines and verify that the model runs?

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:17 AM

Thanks Soren,

I will do as you have suggested

Regards,
Victor
Old 05-12-2018, 02:24 PM

Default output kinematics lifting

Hello,
when I run kinematics it has file.txt and this file is many numerical. I need to know that a numerical, what does it mean.
Thank you.
FullBody-lifting5kg-euler-trunk.txt
Old 05-12-2018, 07:33 PM

The file is self-explaining - it contains data optimized kinematics of the trunk (positions of pelvis in XYZ, rotations wrt global ref. frame, thoracopelvic flexion/lat. bending/rotation, and the neck flexion). See this description copied from the file below:

Code:
Variables (Column# Name): 
col0  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.t
col1  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisPosX
col2  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisPosY
col3  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisPosZ
col4  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisRotX
col5  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisRotY
col6  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisRotZ
col7  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisThoraxExtension
col8  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisThoraxLateralBending
col9  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.PelvisThoraxRotation
col10  Main.Studies.KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.JointAngleOutputs.OutputFile1.NeckExtension
These curves will be used to drive the trunk. You don't need to do anything special about it.

Kind regards,
Pavel