Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Managed Model Repository

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 06:09 PM

Default Questions regarding lesson 5, AMMR2.0

Dear AnyBody,

I am following the lesson 5, tutorial of AMMR2.0.

In this tutorial, after using to a new c3d file from the same subject, I was instructed to run MarkerTracking of Kinematic optimization again, followed by parameterIdentification, and then RunAnalysis (including combined MarkerTracking and InverseDynamics).

I cannot fully understand the order. Why cannot I pretend this is a new study on a new subject, and do a ParameterIdentification and then RunAnalysis, instead? Or, we do not need to do ParameterIdentification multiple times for the same subject, and do MarkerTracking and InverseDynamics?

Thank you,
-Phoebe
Old 12-08-2017, 02:52 PM

Hi Phoebe,

You are supposed to RunParameterIdentification followed by RunAnalysis, they done separately, because multiple trials will only require running "Parameter identification" once.

The tutorial might be a little confusing because it takes you step by step and refers to the previous results. If you have some suggestions how to improve the flow of the tutorial - please let us know, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pavel