Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Managed Model Repository

Notices

Old 01-10-2018, 09:44 AM

Default Problems with version 7.1

Dear community,
i’ve updated my AnyBody version to 7.1 recently. Unfortunately, my “old” models seem to have problems with the path definitions of the Body Model coming with the new version. When trying to load the model the following error message occurs:
ERROR(SCR.SCN10) : C:/P..s/A..y/A..1/AMMR/Body/A..n/T..k/PelvisMuscleAttactmentNodes.any(168) : '<ANYBODY_PATH_MODELUTILS>/WrappingSurfaces/WrappingCylinder5PointFit.any' : Path definition does not exist.
Of course, I could simply use the “old” AMMR and everything is fine, but what have to be done to use the current one?

Thank you a lot in advance!
Old 01-11-2018, 09:42 AM

Hi Alex,

Generally speaking you would need to connect your model to the new AMMR by changing the path to the libdef.any that is being used. This way all relevant definitions will be present.

In your particular case it looks like it does not know one of the new paths, which is peculiar - i would expect that some older paths are not undefined. I would need to look at your case. Could you send me an e-mail?

Kind regards,
Pavel
Old 01-11-2018, 03:43 PM

Alex,

Could you also try this line? I ran into a similar problem, but it turned out that my model looked an old libdef.any

Code:
#include "<ANYBODY_PATH_INSTALLDIR>/AMMR/libdef.any"
Kind regards,
Pavel
Old 01-16-2018, 11:18 AM

Hi Pavel,

thank you for your quick reply! My model also looked at an old libdef.any. With this error fixed using your suggested line, a new error occured:

ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : C:/P..s/A..y/A..1/AMMR/Body/A..n/S..g/ScalingLengthMassFat.any(13) : 'SegmentMasses' : Unresolved object

Looks like there are problems between the new human model and the LengthMassFatScaling - Anyscript? When commenting out the scaling function, the model works just fine.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Alex
Old 01-16-2018, 11:38 AM

Hi Alex,

I would not call it problems. We have changed the system a little to improve functionality and at the same gave slightly better names.

The problem that you are having indicates that you use an older version of anthropometric file as well (similarly to the libdef.any). You could create a new AnyMan.any looking at the examples in: AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\Scaling\AnyFamily\

and define it using the following statement:

Code:
#path BM_SCALING_ANTHRO_FILE "new_any_man.any"
I apologize for the inconvenience, but it was decided to do this way.

You could also try removing the path definition (i assume you have it since it causes the problem), then you will get the default values without a need to specify an AnyMan file.

Kind regards,
Pavel
Old 01-16-2018, 02:50 PM

Hi Pavel,

thanks for your help, everything works just fine now. You're right, problem was the wrong term. It was simply not that obvious to me which Script I have to exchange in order to get the model running again.

Thanks and kind regards,
Alex

Tags
path definition, version 7.1