Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > Debug model

Notices

Old 03-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Default Changing force plates in Foot MoCAP model

Hello
I am in the processing of modifying the GM MoCAP foot model, and have changed the force plate definition to a type-2 in the environment.any file. However, I'm having an error further down with the script:

AnyVec3 ForcePlateResultantGlobal = (.Plate1.Fz.Flocal+.Plate1.Fy.Flocal+.Plate1.Fx.Fl ocal)*.Plate1.ForcePlate.Axes';
AnyVar ForceTestSum = sum(.FootPressureNodeCoeffVec); //should be equal to 1

As it considers Fz as unresolved.
(I've entered this for my force plate definition:

ForcePlateType2 Plate1 (
PlateName = Plate1,
Folder =Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData,
No=0,
Fx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Force_46_Fx1,
Fy=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Force_46_Fy1,
Fz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Force_46_Fz1,
Mx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Moment_46_Mx1,
My=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Moment_46_My1,
Mz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered .Moment_46_Mz1)
={
// Cal=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Groups.FORCE_PLATF ORM.CAL_MATRIX.Data[0];
};

I realise this is probably a very simple query, but I am a novice, and therefore your input would be most welcome - thank you!

Claire
AnyBody Novice
Old 03-03-2016, 01:47 PM

Just for the record, the error has been resolved. It was due to a naming inconsistency between the model and the force plate.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:16 PM

Default ForcePlateType2 Error with GM Foot model

Hello, I am having similar problems with this forceplate. I'm trying to use it with the GM Foot model. I'm using the latest version of software.

Environment.any

Code:
ForcePlateType2 Plate1 (
PlateName = Plate1,
Folder =Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData,
Limb= .BodyModelRef.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot, 
No=0,
Fx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Force_46_Fx1,
Fy=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Force_46_Fy1,
Fz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Force_46_Fz1,
Mx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Moment_46_Mx1,
My=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Moment_46_My1,
Mz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Moment_46_Mz1)
={};
Is returning with

Code:
ERROR(SCR.PRS9) :   D:/D..s/A..s/A..g/A..n/Beta/M..t/M..l/Environment.any(23)  :   'Foot'  :  Unresolved object
It's probably a simple fix, so apologies in advance!

King Regards,
Zach
Old 03-28-2017, 10:13 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Zach,

The error says that the foot object is not found, this is because you are using the GM foot models, it does not have any segment called foot. For a detailed foot model you can not just use this forceplate and apply the forces to a single segment, basically you also need a plantar pressure measurement to distribute the forces among the individual segments.

In footGM model in the beta folder the force plate are used to obtain the direction of the GRF, but the distribution is done using the plantar pressure, so you need both.

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:23 PM

Default GM Foot model with own gait data

Hi Søren, thank you, that makes a lot of sense!

I've been trying to integrate my own gait data with the GM model.

I've changed the marker definitions etc and I've replaced the Type2Force plate with the Type3Pressure plate. Although I do not have my own pressure data at the moment I was wondering if it is possible to get the model running with the pressure data within the file?

I've run it with my own gait data and the model has returned:

Code:
ERROR(OBJ1) :   D:/D..s/A..s/A..g/A..n/Beta/M..t/M..l/JointsAndDriversOptimized.any(18)  :   JntDriverTrunk  :  Time, 't', has an invalid value for this interpolation
Model loading skipped
Attached is my zip file for reference.
Thank you very much,
Zach
Attached Files
File Type: zip MoCap-GMFootZW.zip (4.49 MB, 5 views)
Old 03-29-2017, 09:35 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Zach,

I am afraid it would not make a lot of sense to run the model on an incomplete data set, having no pressure data/ or having it replaced with one from another trial.

The pressure data has a location in space so it will appear at a certain location depnding on where the subject touched the plate. If you use markers from one trial and pressure from another this will be in conflict in terms of location.

Secondly there will be troubles with the timing, your mocap data will start and end at a different time than the pressure data also causing issues.

Finally the error you see indicates that you are trying to drive the model using an interpolation driver which has no valid data. Usually the data is created in the kinematic study and saved in a file, which is then used by inverse analysis. The error you have indicates you have not completed the kinematic analysis successfully.

Best regard
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:28 PM

Default GM Foot model with own gait data

Hi Søren,

I have got corresponding pressure data converted to be read by anybody FootLocation.py I understand the height and width numbers in the python file but unsure of the bottom and left numbers mean?

I have loaded the model with which has returned the same error, but i am unsure of where to look to solve the issue, could it be how the gait or force plate data is organised?

With regards to the kinematic study, and the txt input files, do they need to be cleared of any data before running the model or will the model overwrite the data?

Also do the marker names need to be changed in the BareFootWalk-OptimizedParameters.txt too?

Kind Regards,
Zach
Old 03-30-2017, 09:26 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Zach,

Bottom and left are the postion of the lower left corner of the pressure data. The sample data does not display data from all cells of the plate, for each foorprint there is a square which has been cut out of the original data. The lower left represents the corner cell number of the square, similarly there are a width and height varaible representing number of cell in width and height

The reason for the error can also be related to the setting of the tstart and tend. I think in this model these values are read from the pressure data, i think there is a python file named timeinfo which is used for this. So if there is a mismatch between the tstart and the first time value in your data you will get the error. Say your tstart in the study is 1sec and the data says first time value is 2 sec it will give the error you see.

So look in the file it is complaining about check the first time value there and compare with tstart of study.

The txt files are automatically overwritten.

One more thing if you get the error in the kin study my answers above applies, if the error is inverse it is because you did not complete kin analysis.

Best regards
Søren

Old 03-31-2017, 05:23 PM

Default GM Foot model with own data

Hi Søren,
I've switched off muscles from the model and i'm able to run the motionoptimisation parameters and kinematic analysis. I've also rotated the initial positon of the pelvis in the model and changed the tstart and tend times on the trail specific data.

When I switch on inverse dynamics model I get a python error:

Code:
ERROR(SCR.EXP0) :   D:/D..s/A..s/A..g/A..n/Beta/M..t/M..l/Environment.any(384)  :   'FootPressureNodeCoeffVec'  :  Error in expression. Please refer to the following error messages for details ...
ERROR(SCR.EXP.FUN.EXT5) :   D:/D..s/A..s/A..g/A..n/Beta/M..t/M..l/Environment.any(372)  :   PressureFunction  :  External module or submodule, D:\Documents\Anyscripts\AMMR.v1.6.2-MyDemo - GMScaling\Application\Beta\MoCap-GMFoot\Model\Final2.py, was not found.  Python error : ImportError: No module named 'scipy'
  File "D:\Documents\Anyscripts\AMMR.v1.6.2-MyDemo - GMScaling\Application\Beta\MoCap-GMFoot\Model\Final2.py", line 3, in <module>
    from scipy import interpolate
The file is in the right location. Is the SciPy kit accessible within AnyBody?
Do you have any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thank you for your time,
Zach
Old 04-03-2017, 02:08 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi Zach,

It seems the python installation you are runnning may not be compatible with the one needed by the model.

The error relates to scipy which seems to not have been installed

I have just update the wiki page to include a description on how to setup the correct python environment, please see it here:

https://github.com/AnyBody/support/w...should-be-used

Best regards
Søren