Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > Debug model

Notices

Old 05-31-2017, 09:45 PM

Default Mocap Adaptation-Upper body

I am trying to adapt the MoCapModel to use a c3d file of the upper body. When running the 'motion and parameter optimization sequence' I receive the following error:

WARNING! NAN reached!
Unexpected error in computational kernel
Constraint no. #0 in 'Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderA rm.Mus.ArtificialRake.LinCom2Drv' above error tolerance 0.001000, error = 0.100000.
Constraint no. #0 in 'Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderAr m.Mus.ArtificialRake.LinCom2Drv' above error tolerance 0.001000, error = 0.100000.
ERROR(OBJ.MCH.KIN3) : C:/U..s/K..n/D..p/A..p/M..2/M..l/Kinematics.any(23) : KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.InitialCo nditions : Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0

This error is occurs the same for both the right and left shoulder, even when the markers are removed. I believe this is due to an additional driver which I have been unable to locate.

I appreciate any help on determining the cause of this error or locating the drivers.

Also I am using version 6.0.6

Thanks and best regards
-Michael
Attached Files
File Type: zip MocapAdaptation.zip (22 Bytes, 12 views)
Old 06-01-2017, 08:58 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the group.

Please have a look at this wiki page:

Usually the problem is one two mentioned

Removing markers could cause this problem, please make sure you have enough markers to actually determine the motion of all segments, and if not you will need to add extra drivers to the model to compensate.

The zip file is empty...

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.