Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyBody Exporter for SOLIDWORKS

Notices

Old 06-15-2018, 07:19 PM

Default write own controller for exoskeleton

Hi, I would like to write my own controller for active exoskeleton. like including fuzzy control, considering the disturbance.
The movement is driven by AnyKinEqdriver, right? I saw there are some drivers, such as simple driver, fourier driver. It is like the controller for these driver is already written. I cannot find it.

Could you please tell me, is it possible to write own controller? If so, where is it?
Thank you.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:35 AM

Dear Longbin,

1) AnyBody Modeling System(AMS) is based on the inverse dynamics approach. It means that the kinematics of the model is assumed to be given. In AMS there are several driver classes that can be used to define motions for the model's degrees of freedom. But you can't change the motion by forces because it require the forward dynamics approach.

2) In AMS, you can define force / torque profiles for your degrees of freedom. This force and torque profiles can be written in terms of position and velocity values of those degrees of freedom. You can utilize 'AnyForce' class to implement this.

I hope this may be helpful to you.

Best regards,
Moonki

Moon Ki Jung, Ph.D, Application Engineer, AnyBody Technology A/S.

※ AnyScript™ Reference Manual is the bible.
※ AnyScript™ wiki page is the best supplementary information(http://wiki.anyscript.org).
※ When you would upload your models, please write information about your AMS and AMMR versions.
※ If you want to get more intensive support, please update your information(profile, organization and signature).