Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyGait

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 02:41 AM

Default Further progress

I found that the following assignments for nStep, tStart and tEnd might be causing issues, as I'm not inputting any C3D file (I don't want to).

Quote:
AnyIntVar nStep =(LastFrame-FirstFrame+1);
AnyFloatVar tStart = FirstFrame/C3DFileData.Header.VideoFrameRate;
AnyFloatVar tEnd = LastFrame/C3DFileData.Header.VideoFrameRate;
So I changed these three lines to the following:

Quote:
AnyIntVar nStep = 150;
AnyFloatVar tStart = 0.00;
AnyFloatVar tEnd = 4.00;
However now when I load the model, I get an error:

Quote:
Configuring model...
Evaluating model...
ERROR(SCR.EXP0) : C:/U..s/j..1/A..a/R..g/A..y/D..s/A..o/A..n/M..s/M..3/I..t/Markers.any(30) : Defined at : C:/P..s/A..y/A..0/AMMR/Body/A..n/T..x/M..p/CreateMarkerDriverClass.any(243) : 'Vec' : Error in expression. Please refer to the following error messages for details ...
ERROR(OBJ1) : C:/U..s/j..1/A..a/R..g/A..y/D..s/A..o/A..n/M..s/M..3/M..l/ModelSetup.any(13) : C3DFileData.Points.Markers.LPSI.PosInterpol : Parameter has an invalid value for this interpolation; extrapolations are not allowed.
Model loading skipped
How exactly do I get this to load successfully? I'm just hardcoding my tStart and tEnd for my specific trial to test if Inverse Dynamics works.

Also, my full Times.any script is now this:
Quote:
AnyIntVar nStep = 150;
AnyFloatVar tStart = 0.00;
AnyFloatVar tEnd = 4.00;
AnyFolder Macros={};
Kind regards,

Jared
Old 01-23-2017, 08:45 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Jared,

The error you get is related to a marker driver which is looking for its data... which does not exist in this model.

Please go the file Marker.any and outcomment all marker drivers, otherwise it will not load.

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:51 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi Jared,

Please note that that when you load a model the position you see until you have been running inverse or kinematics comes from the values set by the mannequin.any file.

Once you run the analysis it will use these values as starting guess and solve the constraints.

This is what you see on the picture i think.

So to make these images the same you need to ensure that the values you set in the mannequin file corresponds to the values from your input data.

I think i made an example of this in an earlier post

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:10 AM
AnyBody Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlea931 View Post
I added the FullBody-GaitNormal_1-euler-trunk.txt file to the same directory as the Mannequin.any file, however when I load the model I get an error:

The edited code below (for the Mocap model) is shown below in bold:

Please note that I have double checked the filename and the .txt file does exist.

Kind regards,

Jared

Hi Jared,

Filename should be FileName, then it will load

Best regards
Søren

Old 01-24-2017, 02:48 AM

After making the adjustments, I'm still getting the error with new warnings.

The message window is displayed here: http://pastebin.com/GhbsC8Vz

I have attached the entire mocap model in a .zip file, as it might help you to pinpoint where I'm going wrong. I'm using MoCap_FullBody.main.any

Kind regards,

Jared
Attached Files
File Type: zip MyMoCapModel3.zip (1.27 MB, 2 views)

Tags
angles, drive, joint, model