Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Professional Forum > AnyGait

Notices

Old 06-14-2017, 04:06 PM

In LabSpecificData.any, only the following segments are optimized: PelvisWidth, ThighLength, ShankLength, FootLength and TrunkHeight.
I also tried defining everything on "Off" but nothing new.

In addition, I switched in MarkerProtocal.any for every marker OptX, OptY and OptZ to "Off" and I did not see any difference, still getting "zero step length".

I hope I am not making you losing your mind ...
Old 06-15-2017, 10:54 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi

I am sorry, but i think the only way to move on would be if you can upload the model, is this possible?

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:42 AM

Hi,

Obviously it is possible, please find attached my project (Plug-in-gait-FullBody folder).
For information, my AMMR is v1.6.6 and software version is 7.0.

Thanks again for your kind support.
Attached Files
File Type: zip anymocap-master.zip (2.27 MB, 4 views)
Old 06-15-2017, 12:00 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi

This is bit strange the model seems to run ok here...

I have been running the RunParamerterIdentification study+ RunAnalysis... and is appears ok...

Please provide the dump from the log window, so we can see the full history from load + analysis

Any chance you have modifed the body model... i am running on the installed AMMR with 7.0

Best regards
Søren

Subscribe to the forums, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum and get an email automatically.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:18 PM

I don't understand ...

You will find attached the log file of the Analysis sequence performing fine and the Optimization sequence leading to "zero step length".

I don't think I changed something in the body model, nevertheless I will check to be sure.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log_history.txt (10.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-15-2017, 12:29 PM
AnyBody Support

Hi

Problem is solved... you are running the wrong operation sorry about the confusion.

Please run "Main.RunParameterIdentification"

Then "Main.RunAnalysis"

We will try in a future release to hide away these other operations you ended up trying out.

Best regards
Søren

Old 06-15-2017, 04:50 PM

Great, InverseDynamics ran without any problem, thank you very much for your precious help !
As you said, it seems like the problem was that I was running the sequences in tab "Operations" rather than in tab "Model".

However, I am a bit confused because I should be able to run "Optimization" and "Parameter Optimization", don't you think ?
Otherwise, I don't know how relevant could be the results.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So_Any View Post
Great, InverseDynamics ran without any problem, thank you very much for your precious help !
As you said, it seems like the problem was that I was running the sequences in tab "Operations" rather than in tab "Model".

However, I am a bit confused because I should be able to run "Optimization" and "Parameter Optimization", don't you think ?
Otherwise, I don't know how relevant could be the results.
This is what I thought, I'm having abnormal results for hip joints reaction forces.
It has certainly something to do with those messages I get:
Problem with file : C:\[...........]-euler-trunk.txt : Reloading data from file, a different number of elements on data lines was found. Data in file is ignored.

The same for both legs and arms, inducing surely "Overloaded muscle configuration" and those abnormal reaction forces.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:16 AM
AnyBody Support

Hi

The model has been made in a way so that it should only be necessary to run the two operation sequences

"Main.RunParameterIdentification"

"Main.RunAnalysis"

these operation sequences automatically includes all the operations needed, like the parameter operation etc.

To run the steps manually, please identify the operation sequence above and follow the sequence listed there.

Concerning the error message you get, it may not necessarily be a real issue it depends on at which instance of the analysis you get it? there is an issue in AMS at the moment which triggers this message to appear even though it may not be a real issue.

You should also be able to see both markers (body and free floating) while running the inverse analysis, check that they match up ok? if they do it indicates that the error you got is not a real issue.

Concerning the high forces reasons can be:
  • direction of gravity please check
  • force plate data issues, verify that forces are transmitted correctly to the legs.

Best regards
Søren

Old 06-16-2017, 05:37 PM

Hi,

All right, now I understand in a better way, you message gave me a clue.
Once again, thank you very much.

Gravity was OK, but the problem seems to come from the force plates: I noticed on Mokka that local landmarks of plates were rotated 180° horizontally (vertical direction is OK) between both.
The first one is correct, but the second one should be rotated front-back.

I would like not to change values in the C3D file as I will have to proceed with others, I would rather rotate the second plate I have, but how to do that ?