Forums Anyscript.org  

Go Back   Forums Anyscript.org > Self-Supported Forum > Debug model

Notices

Old 03-06-2015, 11:59 PM

Default standing barbell lift exercise

Hello respected sir

I am doing project incorporating c3d files, When i load it is giving errors like " 'RASI' : Unresolved object" . SO what should i do should i install extra drivers or should i delete some markers, Some markers Names are not specified properly so please check my c3d file whether it is correct.

i have attached my c3d file too in the zip model( it is in the input file), please help me to rectify the problem and guide me has i am confused in how to model using c3d so direct me to some videos or tutorials which would help me thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MoCapModel - Copy.zip (1.37 MB, 3 views)
Old 03-10-2015, 09:48 AM

Please go stepwise throught his instruction:

http://wiki.anyscript.org/index.php/...p_driven_Model

Your marker names are something with actor1:RASI and not only RASI, so please delete the actor1: part for all markers. Best way todo this is in MOKKA (3d Motion Kinematic and Kinetic Analyzer)

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.

Consider to subscribe to a forum, click the 'ForumTools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:16 AM

Default standing barbell lift exercise

thank you sir for replying my query

i have done what you recomended removed actor1: and used mokka to edit the markers and uploaded the new c3d file to the input folder and tried to load but still the problem persists . Please help me to rectify the problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (218.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (471.2 KB, 5 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip weight.zip (545.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-11-2015, 09:18 AM

It seems that you did not understand the principles of the MoCapModel yet. I recommend to look into the tutorial:
http://www.anybodytech.com/fileadmin...e/lesson5.html

and at the Wiki:
http://wiki.anyscript.org/index.php/...p_driven_Model

You need to follow all the steps in the Wiki entry to run the MoCapModel on your own data.

If you look into the C3D again, you see that the markes on the hip aren't named RASI, LASI, RPSI or LPSI but RFWT, LFWT, RBWT and LBWT.

You can change the name either in MOKKA in the C3D or in AnyBody in the marker.any file. Description how to do it in AnyBody is on the Wiki.

Note, you don't have forces in your C3D file, so you need to implement them afterwards as well.

Please provide AMMR and AMS version numbers in case you send a debug model. The folder structure should follow the standard in the AMMR. This makes it a lot easier for us to answer your questions faster.

Consider to subscribe to a forum, click the 'ForumTools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'.