AnyVec3 for the calculation of moment in the

Dear all,

I am new in AnyBody and I am trying to make add something in the BergmannGH main file for the validation of shoulder model (I am using V1.3).

I would like to create a AnyVec3 (similar to AnyVec3 GHReactionInHumerus) for the calculation of moment in the humerus. Is it possible? Could you explain me how to? Thanks in advance.

Margarida

Dear Margarida,

First, welcome to the AnyBody forum.

I would like to ask of you what kinds of moment you are interested in.

If you are interested in the joint reaction moment for instance, in elbow or shoulder joints then you can find those values in the ‘Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.SelectedOutput.Right.ShoulderArm.JointMomentMeasure’ folder in BergmannGH example.

But if you are interested in the internal moments in the middle of humerus, you should create your own code.

In AnyBody, there is ‘AnyForceMomentMeasure2’ class which can calculate the net forces and moments.

In the ‘AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\Arm\ArmMoments.any’ file you can see how to use that class.

Best regards,
Moonki

Dear Moonki,

Thank you for your tips. I will see what fits my needs better.

Best regards,
Margarida

Dear Moonki,

I have already managed to find the joint reaction moment of my problem. Thanks for the help.

I now want to make the code to compute an abduction of more than 45 degees but I am having the following error:

[i]0) Inverse dynamic analysis…
ERROR(OBJ.LIB.OOS1) : C:/D…s/c…o/A…o/M…y/A…y/Body/A…n/Arm/Muscle.any : latissimus_dorsi_3.SPLine : Unexpected exception in the library OOSol :
OOSol exception : MISSING MESSAGE.

[/i][COLOR=Black]I already chanched the SPLine.StringMesh (to 70, 100, etc) but the program fails in the very last step.

I made the cilinder for the wraping algorithm visible, but it seems ok… so I can’t find the problem…

Probably there is a detail in the code that I haven’t found yet.
Could you (or anyone) help me?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Margarida

[/COLOR]

Hi [COLOR=Black]Margarida[/COLOR],
I think you made another post which looks similar to this one, so I will answer to that post.
http://forum.anyscript.org/showthread.php?t=3316

Best regards,
Moonki