Discrete Static Positions for Measurements

Hi,

I would like to drive the Modell into different static positions to measure certain distances I’m interested in.
I was trying to implement it with a kinematic study, but have only been able so far to drive the model in one static position and save the needed measure. To implement one study each position - well…
Is there another more elegant way to do it? Haven’t found anything yet on the forum…

Thanks in advance!
Kat

Hi Katharina,

I tried to make an simple example for your purpose.

There are two AnyBodyStudy objects, one AnyKinStudy object and one AnyOperationSequence object in the file.

Two AnyBodyStudy objects are using different drivers.

Using AnyOutputFun object, you can access to the Ouput values of the AnyBodyStudy class.

AnyKinStudy is doing a kind of post-processing work.

You should run the RunAppSequence object in the ‘Operations’ tab in your AnyBody. And please check the ‘test1’ value inside the AnyKinStudy object.

I hope this may help you.

Best regards,
Moonki

Hi Moonki,

first of all thanks for your support!
I guess I wasn’t precise in what I am looking for:
I would like to drive the model into one static position, get a measure and save it, drive it into a different static position get a measure…In addition to the measuring I need to do a dynamic study of the model afterwards.
Actually, as I was driving it into one defined static position using the MechObjectExclude to exclude the drivers out of the model I would use in a later general study and adding new drivers in the static position study but that disapproved to be a valid option. So I have only been able to get the needed measures in the Initial position…
Best regards,
Kat

Hi Katharina,

I think that it will be better if you can upload your base model in our debug section.
Then we can discuss later.

Best regards,
Moonki