Hand force

Dear Support Team,

I am trying to apply external forces to hands. Learning from the Anybody tutorial example, I am importing the force data using a text file. However, for some reason the force data doesn’t change with respect to the time. If at time instance t=0, if I put force (-50) in the text file, I see vector throughout the trial. But if at t=0, I apply zero force and at t=0.01, I apply force -50, no force vector appear throughout the trial.

Please see Handforce.Any in my attached model.

Thanks.

Hi,

This is because the include file is not in the Study. You just have to move it inside and it will be ok.

Best regards, Sylvain.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I moved it to study section and still face same problem. In the text file if at t=0, force in z-direction is -50, model shows vector throughout the trial. But if at t=0, force is 0 and t=0.01, force is -50, then no vector appears throughout the trial.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi,

Actually it is still outside the study… You put the include file in the Studies folder, but this one is just a simple AnyFolder despite its name. I meant the AnyBodyStudy InverseDynamicStudy folder. Sorry if that was not clear in the previous message.

Something like this:
AnyBodyStudy InverseDynamicStudy = {
AnyFolder &C3DData=…ModelSetup.C3DFileData ;
AnyFolder &HumanModel=.HumanModel.BodyModel;
#include “Mannequin.any”
#include “Handforce.any”

Best regards, Sylvain.