How to calculate the moment of a single muscle to a joint

Hi
I want to study the moment of a single muscle to a joint. For example, the rectus femoris, how to calculate the moment of the rectus femoris to the knee joint during the gait. Can this be found in the Anybody chart, and if not, how do I calculate it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
zzs

Hi

It is a good question please see this wiki link for an answer https://github.com/AnyBody/support/wiki/All-about-Kinetics#measure-the-moment-created-by-the-muscles-around-a-joint-degree-of-freedom-in-a-certain-coordinate-system

Best regards
Søren

Hi Søren
I saw the link you shared with me. And according to the content of the link, I made some attempts in MocapExamples LowerExtremity.main. I want to measure the moment of the rectus femoris to the knee joint.But when I changed the knee joint to the hip joint, I did the inverse dynamic analysis and got the same moment value. Can you tell me where the problem is? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best regards
zzs

Please see this post

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.