How to display the graph

Hi AnyBody support,

I could read previous C3D file, and I displayed the graph.

Also I could read another C3D file, and run “InverseDynamicModel”.

But, graph of result did not display.

I think forceplate data did not read in AnyBody.

I upload the file for “GaitFullBody_TUT”.

AMS is ver5.1 and AMMR is ver 1.4.
Please tell me the mistake.

I beg your kindness,
Akira

Hello Akira,

did you run the MotionAndParameterOptimization for the new C3D file again?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your message.

I run the MotionAndParameterOptimization before InverseDynamicModel for the new C3D file.

But, graph of result did not display.

I beg your kindness,
Akira

Hello Akira,

I could see your model running and I could also see results such as MaxMuscleActivity and other things in AnyChart and could see a running man in the ModelView.

So could you be a bit more precise in what you mean when you say the graph of result did not display?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Sorry,

The file that I uploaded is same folder name for previous file,

but the C3D file in folder is another file for previous C3D file.

The C3D file that I run “InverseDynamicModel” this time did not display the graph.

I beg your kindness,
Akira

Hello Akira,

you are confusing me now. But I found another c3d file in the model you uploaded which fails to run the MotionAndParameterOptimization when I tried. Is it this file we are talking about (arimatsu_0050_s)?

Does the MotionAndParameterOptimization run for you? Otherwise you need to adjust the markers of your model. If this does not run, I understand that the InverseDynamics does not give you any results since the output of the MotionAndParameterOptimization always has to succeed and produce results for every .c3d file you are using in this model. So please make sure that the MotionAndParameterOptimizaition finished successfullly at least once before running the InverseDynamics.

You can also find explanations and help in the Tutorials in the chapter Making Things Move.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your message.

I could run “MotionAndParameterOprimization” and “InverseDinamicModel”.

I modified forceplate data and plobrem was resolved.

I beg your kindness,
Akira