InverseDynamics Fail if forceplates are included

Hi,

When I use GaitLowerExtremity without force plates I can run Inverse Dynamics Properly. Yesterday I defined the Cal_Matrices for the force plates and it was implemented perfectly. I’ve used the optimization sequence, but when I want to start the Inverse Dynamics Sequences I will get this error
.0) Inverse dynamic analysis…
[SIZE=1]ERROR(OBJ.MCH.MUS4)[/SIZE] : [SIZE=1]InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics[/SIZE] : Muscle recruitment solver : solver aborted after maximum number of line-search iterations

What can I do to fix it? I have attached the complete model.

Greetings,

Hans

Hi Hans,
sorry, I don’t really understand. Without force plates the Inverse Dynamics should not work at all. The model you send seems to have some kinematic error, is it really the one you got the described error with?
The error you got usually indicates a unbalanced problem, please check the force directions of the forceplates.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Has it consequences for the direction of the forceplates if my model has made a 90 degrees rotation around the X axis?

Greetings,

Hans

Hi,
sure. you have to ensure that the forces are applied in the right direction.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Hi,

I’m not sure where I should Adjust these force directions? In which file should I adjust these direction? And what exactly should be changed?

Greetings,

Hans

I’ve tried to change the force directions but I still failed to let the inverse dynamics work. In which file should I change this directions?

Hans

See answer in Debug forum.