Measuring the moment of a single muscle to the joint

Hi Søren

I am very sorry for not seeing the ";" :joy: Thank you for your reply. The line of AnyVar MomentOnJoint still seems to be a problem. How can I import the knee joint angle during the gait into the function to get the moment arm of the gait? I don't know how to write it. I got this error when I wrote like this:

ERROR(SCR.EXP0) : E:/AMMR..cap/A..0/T..s/A..p/AnyMoCapModel.any(24) : 'MomentOnJoint' : Error in expression. Please refer to the following error messages for details ...
ERROR(SCR.EXP1) : E:/AMMR..cap/A..0/T..s/A..p/AnyMoCapModel.any(24) : Operator '=' : Illegal operation for given argument types : 'AnyFloat' '=' 'AnyFloat[1]'

AnyVar MomentOnJoint=Momentcurve(Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Interface.Right.KneeFlexion.Pos)*Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Mus.RectusFemoris1.Ft;

Best regards
zzs22500

i think the error is a missing [0] after .Pos

So it should be

AnyVar MomentOnJoint=Momentcurve(Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Interface.Right.KneeFlexion.Pos[0])*Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Mus.RectusFemoris1.Ft;

Hi Søren

Thank you for your reply. I still got this error after adding [0]. But the error disappeared when I changed AnyVar to AnyFloat.

Best regards
zzs22500

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.