Thanks for the Gait model!
But I still do not understand the whole file completely.
- What is the effect of AnyKinRotational PelvisRot ?
- Is my interpretation right, that AnyKinEqSimpleDriver PelvisDriverZ
tracks the leg in the z-direction, in reference to the GlobalRef?
> 1. What is the effect of AnyKinRotational PelvisRot ?
This model has no upper body, so the pelvis mostly has the function
of providing something to attach the thigh to. But since it is a
segment, it needs to be driven in all its six degrees of freedom.
- Its x and y positions are driven by the motion markers.
- Its z (lateral) position is just zero (see below)
- Then we need to drive its rotational degrees of freedom, and this
is what the PelviRot measure is used for.
> 2. Is my interpretation right, that AnyKinEqSimpleDriver
> PelvisDriverZ tracks the leg in the z-direction,
> in reference to the GlobalRef?
Yes, this is correct. The problem in two-dimensional, so we just
drive the lateral z direction to zero. Since the knee and ankle are
hinges, we only need to drive one segment, in this case the pelvis.