Scaling error

Hi, Anybody

I’d like to do a parametric study according to the body height using ScalingUniform.any and AnyManUniform.any. When the Anyparamstudy is inserted in the main file, the error message as below pops up. There was no this kind of message in changing body weight. Thanks for your help.

Evaluating constants...
ERROR(SCR.EXP10) :   C:/A..y/R..s/A..P/Body/A..n/S..g/ScalingUniform.any  :   'ScaleMat'  :  Expression evaluation failed at moment 'Const' : 
 C:\Anybody\Repositories\AMMRV1.0\Body\AAUHuman\Scaling\ScalingUniform.any(271)  :  ARel : argument will not be ready for evaluation until moment 'DesignVar'

Hi,
it should work, try a piece of code like this:
AnyParamStudy ParamStudy = {
Analysis = {
AnyOperation &op = …Study.InverseDynamics;
};
nStep = {5};

AnyDesVar BodyHeight = {
Val = Main.HumanModel.Scaling.AnthroData.body_height;

Min = Val - 0.05;
Max = Val + 0.03;

};

AnyDesMeasure MaxAct = {
Val = max(…Study.MaxAct());
};

};

Best regards,
Sebastian

That’s similar to what I am using but doesn’t work showing same error message. Please check it again with AnyManUniform.any. Btw, I am using AMMR v1.0. Thanks

Error details:
ERROR(SCR.EXP10) : ‘FileName(LineNo)’ : ‘TokenString’ : Expression evaluation failed at moment ‘EvaluationMoment’ :
‘FileName(LineNo)’ : ‘ObjectName’ : argument will not be ready for evaluation until moment ‘EvaluationMoment’

Explanation:
All values in AnyBody are assigned to specific Evaluation Moments that specify when the values are evaluated. All the Evaluation Moments together define a kind of time line of execution of the model from the early model loading steps to steps in running operations (AnyOperation). This error indicates that an AnyScript value has been assigned with an expression containing other symbolic variables of a later Evaluation Moment. This is not allowed because the dependent value, in this case, would be updated before the inputs, i.e., with “old” values.

Hi,
please post your model.
Best regards,
Sebastian

It’s just the model in examples in repository AMMRV1.0. Model name is StandingModelScalingDisplay and I just changed the scaling option to ScalingUniform.any and AnyManUniform.any and added a param class folder as like you mentioned. Thanks

Using the model you mentioned and using the Parameterstudy I wrote works on my machine. Please try to use the code I gave and add of course
AnyOutputFun MaxAct = {
Val = .MaxMuscleActivity;
};

to the study folder and see if it runs. If not, please give details on your AMS version. You find it under Help-About AnyBody
Best regards,
Sebastian

Thanks sebastian,

That should be included in Study folder, otherwise there will be another error coming.

I am using:
AnyBody version : 4. 0. 1. 626
Build : 14365.50040

Hi,
just to make sure: here is the main file that works on my machine. If this does not help, please download the next newer version on the Anybody homepage.
Best regards,
Sebastian

Thanks Sebastian,

Same error with your file. I also checked it in my colleague’s computer which the same version of Anybody is installed and same error message was shown. Which version of Anybody are you using?

Hi Sebastian,

I checked this example in a different version like 4.0.2 and it works fine. I thinks it’s a version problem. But 4.0.2 also got 2D/3D chart and workspace file problem. I hope to get new version pretty soon. Thanks a lot for your help.

good to hear.
A new version will be out very soon. It should resolve these issues. Sorry for the troubles.
Best regards,
Sebastian