I created the humabModel model and want to implement the hands to go and hold the stick model and thus rise up and pull it upwards!

I created the humabModel model and want to implement the hands to go and hold the stick model and thus rise up and pull it upwards!
One, in environment.any, did this:
1, imported a stick stl model named cotton in front of the humab model and set up two reference points. 2, added AnyPrismaticJoint for cotton.
Second, in the JointsAndDrivers.any file, in addition to the basic human joint setup, did this:
1, in the Joints folder I added AnySphericalJoint for the left and right hand, and made it link to the two reference nodes on the cotton model.
2, in the Driver folder I created AnyKinEqSimpleDriver HandDrv (both left and right Hand setup)

But there are some problems: when I run RunApplication, I get: Constraint violations for study 'Main.
Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0 : Velocity analysis is not completed

Hi,

Before I can help you, I have a few questions:

1. In the AnyPrismaticJoint for cotton, which is the second reference frame?
  2. In the HandDrv, can you please clarify what exactly you are driving?

If you can share some screenshots of the extra code that you have added, maybe I can understand the problem and help you.

Best regards,
Dave

Thank you for your reply, I managed to get it sorted out, I would also like to ask how I can get my wrist to flip at an angle to hold the stalks. Try to add 'WristExtension' to the Mannequin.any file.However, it shows 'WristExtension' : Unresolved object.
Uploading: 71cc87f4afe47ac32e2457158be5f39.jpg…

71cc87f4afe47ac32e2457158be5f39

Hi,

You should be able to set the WristExtension value in the Mannequin.any file. There is a variable called WristFlexion already in the mannequin file and you should just set some negative values to obtain WristExtension. You should not try to add it again.

Best regards,
Dave