Visualizing leg and arm in SpineFixationwithFDK model

Hi,
I'm working with SpineFixationwithFDK model for Joint reaction force prediction.

I tried to visualize leg and arm to construct full body model, by turning on BM_LEG and BM_ARM.

// Switch off arms and legs
#define BM_LEG_RIGHT ON
#define BM_LEG_LEFT ON
#define BM_ARM_RIGHT ON
#define BM_ARM_LEFT ON

and then following error occured:
ERROR(SCR.PRS9) : InitialPositions.any(46) : 'SubTalarEversion' : Unresolved object

So I tried several operations, but problems occured where the model was not loaded or kinematic analysis did not run with many constraint issues.

How can I fix this problems?

Should I add driver for SubTalarEversion?
or would it be easier that adding spine movement drivers in basic full body standing model?

Best regards

Hi Jun Seo Kim,

I don't see the error when I try to add the legs and arms back to the SpineFixationWithFDK model. I am using AMS 8.0.1 with AMMR 3.0.1 and I suggest you try the same.

However, when you add the legs and arms back in the model, you will also need to provide the drivers for the legs and arms. You can do this by adding the default mannequin drivers in the study. Then, you would also need to use the overdeterminate solver as you also have some trunk drivers that will conflict with the mannequin drivers. Here are the lines you should add inside the study:

AnyFolder &ManDrive = Main.HumanModel.DefaultMannequinDrivers;
    Main.Study.InitialConditions.SolverType = KinSolOverDeterminate;
    Main.Study.Kinematics.SolverType = KinSolOverDeterminate;

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dave