A Triple Jump Lower Limb Model Driven by C3D Files

Hello, I am not very familiar with the Anybody software yet. I want to use the C3D model to drive the Anybody lower limb model, but when I used RunParameterldentification, it made an error. How should I modify it? Looking at the image, should it mainly be the cause of the pelvic bone?

best wish!

Hi Carler,

Welcome to the AnyScript forum!

Firstly, I would like you to go through this page. Here, you can get a good idea of the things that you need to consider when using your own data. And you should also follow the tutorials before working with AnyBody Modeling System.

Based on the image, I would suggest you set an initial posture that is close to the starting position of the trial (you can do this in TrialSpecificData.any). Or, if you have the mocap data, start the trial from a standing posture. I also suspect that some of the markers are not correctly identified. It seems from the image the feet are flipped over and this may be because the medial and lateral markers are inverted? You can modify the marker protocol through MarkerProtocol.any that can be accessed through LabSpecificData.any.

Best regards,
Dave

Hello Dave,
Thank you for your help. After changing the initial posture, I found that my model has an issue with inverted left and right markings. After modification, it looks like it can be calculated now! However, when conducting inverse dynamics calculations in practice, there is still a problem, as shown in the figure. It states that there is an issue with muscle length, and how should I modify it. I used Hill's lower limb muscle model

Best wish
Carler

Hi Carler,

Have you run the Calibration study for the Hill muscle model? This is really important for Hill muscle models to set the length parameters. Please see this tutorial. I would recommend you start by using the simple muscle model firstly and see that your simulation is running. Then, you can try to switch to Hill muscle model.

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.