Adjusting height and weight in Human Standing Model

Hello,

I am trying adjusting anthropometric data of human in "Human Standing" template.

By the way, can I know where I can adjust the height and weight of human directly?

I adjusted "SubjectSpecificData.any" file when I used MOCAP application like below picture, but I cannot found similar file on Human Standing template.

Thank you.

Minuk Cho

Hi @crayonmu

For the "Human Standing" template you can provide your own anthropometrics /scaling file to adjust the height and weight of the model.

here is our general introduction to scaling that may help explain some aspects in detail.

What you do is that you define a file that contain all the scaling and anthropometry data of your model.
Its what we normally call a "AnyMan file" and you can find templates for the different scaling laws in your ammr directory at: ammr\Body\AAUHuman\Scaling\AnyFamily.

You take a copy of the file that matches the scaling law fit for your model and reference this file using:
#path BM_SCALING_ANTHRO_FILE "path/to/new/AnyMan.any "

From default the standing template uses a 50th percentile scaling and unless you use that you must change the scaling law of the model with:
#define BM_SCALING <scaling law identifier>

You can find all the scaling law identifiers here.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Hi @Bjorn

Thank you for kind comment.

I tried to change "HumanModel.any" file through main file like the picture below.

My "AnyMan file" locates on below.

"C:\Program Files\AnyBody Technology\AnyBody.7.3\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\Scaling\AnyFamily\AnyManUniform.any"'

And I changed just mass and weight on anyman file

However, I've got the message below when loaded main file.

Thank you for help.

Minuk Cho

Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea

Hi @crayonmu

I see a typo on the line where you have #define BM_SCALING_SCALING_UNIFORM_
There should be a whitespace character between BM_SCALING and _SCALING_UNIFORM_
so it is: #define BM_SCALING _SCALING_UNIFORM

I noticed that you are making changes to your ammr repository files (the HumanModel.any) .
I would advice you to not do so as any change will affect all models you load with that repository.

Instead you can add you #define and #path statements to you model directory.
You could add the lines to the Model/BodyModelConfiguration.any file - that way it only affects the model you are working on.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Hi @Bjorn

Thank you for advice.

I added #define and #path to Model's "BodyModelConfiguration.any"

It looks working well.

Thank you.

Minuk Cho

Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.