Angle analysis in motion capture

Hello,

I'm running a simulation using motion capture, for that I started with the "FullBody_GRFPredition.main.any" model and just made some necessary modifications and up to this point everything worked as expected. Next, I want to collect angle variation data from the hip, knee, and ankle joints, how should I proceed?

Best.
Thales Travaglini Galanti

Hi Thales,

Welcome to the AnyScript forum.

You can plot the joint angles in the AnyBody Chart view or export them and then process them as per your needs. You can find some information about working with the chart view in this tutorial.
Instead, for exporting the output, you should look at the reference manual for AnyOutputFile. Actually, when you run the MarkerTracking operation, the joint angles are exported already (which are then used to provide the motion in inverse dynamics operation). You can find these output files in the Output folder for your model.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dave

Hi Thales,

You can find the anatomical joint angles in the folder Main.Study.Output._Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Interface

Best regards,
John

Hello again,

Thank you very much for the answer, it worked :slight_smile:
But I have one remaining question. I generated the graph below, but I would like to check what exactly is the y-axis unit, what is "pos"? Meters, degrees...

Hi Thales,

Please see this link from the FAQ on the wiki page

The unit of the rotational measures are in radians

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.