AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS™ or Solidworks2Anybody

Our lab has purchased the official software of Anybody 6.0.

1. I would like to know if the Add-in of AnyBody Export for SolidWorks in Anybody 6.0 is free, or we need to buy it separately.
  2. If we need to buy Solidworks2Anybody for SolidWorks separately, how much will we need to spend?
  3. Also, what is the difference between the Add-in (AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS™ & Solidworks2Anybody ) for AnyBody Export for SolidWorks that comes with Anybody 6.0 and Anybody 7.3?

Hi @Taejun

The AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS is a paid add-on you can purchase separately.
Regarding the price, you are welcome to send me your email in a direct message and I will forward our pricelist. You can also write directly to our sales mail at sales@anybodytech.com or fill out our contact form here: https://www.anybodytech.com/contact/
The AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS for 7.3 contains official support for solidworks 2019 and 2020, support for unicode character conversion, better handling of mates, overwritten masses and much more.

Best regards,
Bjørn

I know that we can use Solidworks2Anybody or AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS to convert .STL into . Any, Are there any other differences between these two .Any documents, for example, can we use the . Any document which is exported from Solidworks2Anybody in Anybody 7.3?

Yes there will be slight differences in the generated files since the new features where added, but your should be able to load either of the files in AMS above 7.3.

Best regards,
Bjørn

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.