AnyForceMomentMeasure2 - Including JRF for analysis

Hello, I am using the trial license of the software and learning how to measure the moment of a group of forces across the midsection of the clavicle. I’m using AnyForceMomentMeasure2 within the standing model from AMMR:

AnyForceMomentMeasure2 MidsectionF =
{
//RefPoint = ;
//IncludeSegments = ;
//IncludeGravity = Off;
//IncludeInertiaForces = Off;
AnyForceBase &Forced1 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_1;
AnyForceBase &Forced2 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_2;
AnyForceBase &Forced3 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_3;
AnyForceBase &Forced4 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_4;
AnyForceBase &Forced5 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_5;
AnyForceBase &Forced6 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_clavicular_part_6;
AnyForceBase &Forcep5 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.pectoralis_major_clavicular_part_5;
AnyForceBase &Forcep4 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.pectoralis_major_clavicular_part_4;
AnyForceBase &Forcet1 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_1;
AnyForceBase &Forcet2 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_2;
AnyForceBase &Forcet3 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_3;
AnyForceBase &Forcet4 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_4;
AnyForceBase &Forcet5 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_5;
AnyForceBase &Forcet6 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.trapezius_clavicular_part_6;
AnyForceBase &ForceConoid = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Jnt.ConoidLigamentReaction;
AnyRefFrame &point = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula.ClavMid;
AnySeg &clavicle = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Seg.Clavicula;

};

The model is able to load and run with the muscle forces above, but when I try to add any joint reaction forces (at the AC joint), the model fails to load and I get a (SYS1) error.

I tried using the following code, but none of these are working:

AnyReacForce &ReacF = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Jnt.ACLinCon.Reaction.Fout;
AnyForceBase &ReacF2 = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.SelectedOutput.Right.ShoulderArm.JointReactionForce.AcromioClavicular_MedioLateralForce;

Can anyone provide input on the best method to include reaction forces in a moment measure? Any of the configurations I’ve come up with using AnyForceBase & AnyReacForce fail to load.

Thanks,

Louis

Hi Louis,

I think the it should be

AnyReacForce &ReacF = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Jnt.ACLinCon.Reaction;

You can not write Fout it is an output variable vector and will not be accepted, it is on our todo list to give a better error when a user tries this :wink:

Best regards
Søren

Thanks Soren! I was able to figure it out yesterday. Everything is working fine now.

• Louis

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.