Archery. c3d

hello Sir
I have few questions pertaining to my results i obtained from my anybody model.

[ul]
[li]is there a tutorial that helps me understand the different types of results that i get in the model output tree.[/li][li] what does the muscles enevelop in selected output tab indicate? does it indicate the activity of all the muscles during running of model.[/li][li]the x-axis in the chart view of the results is based on what parameter and what are the units considered in output and input.[/li][li]do i have to apply force on the arm to pull the bow since im importing a c3d file of archery to anybody.[/li][/ul]

hi,
Q1: is there a tutorial that helps me understand the different types of results that i get in the model output tree.
A1: I don’t think there is a tutorial in general, but all the tutorials handle the results a bit

Q2: what does the muscles enevelop in selected output tab indicate? does it indicate the activity of all the muscles during running of model.
A2: Muscle envelope always indicates the maximal appearing muscle activity of a muscle in the body, leg, arm, etc.
You always want a low envelope, because a high envelope represents that one or several muscles are activated high, this will lead to high effort and fatigue.

Q3: the x-axis in the chart view of the results is based on what parameter and what are the units considered in output and input.
A3: Anybody always uses SI units, distances are meters, forces are in Newtons, torques in Nm, …/ x-axis is usually time as recorded in your C3D file.

Q4: do i have to apply force on the arm to pull the bow since im importing a c3d file of archery to anybody.
A4: yes, your C3D does not include any measured forces. So you need to apply something to the subject.

thank you so much for your answer.i have just another question
can i find out the fatigue in the muscles? if so how do i go about it?

No, unfortunately we do not have a fatigue value implemented into the system. Generally, if you have high activation, you will have sooner fatigue. There are several fatigue models out there, you could implement it yourself, but this is not a quick task.