Basic data questions?

hello
I have some questions when learning to use the cross-trainer model from the model library. Software should be used to analyze related human movements. Real-world experiments are needed to collect kinematic data of human movements and instrument movements, but no relevant content is seen in the article. Where can these basic data come from? Can you elaborate? Can I get this exercise data? Where can I find it?
Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you very much!

Hi Sunning,

The cross-trainer model is created using no experimental data. The motion is created artificially using motion drivers in the model.

This is showing one of the strength with the AnyBody modeling system, that it is possible to create the motion and apply the loads without a measurement.

In this model the loads is being applied at the wheel as a torque function, then the hands and feet needs to overcome this moment.

Please watch this related webcast

Best regards
Søren

Hi toerholm,
Thank you very much for your answer.

Hi toerholm,

When I use the model, I see the ground reaction force changes on the soles of the feet, but I don't find relevant data. Where are these data stored?

Hi Sunning,

These data are also predicted, so there is no input data being used for this.

The calculated predicted data can be found in this object relating to the right foot

Main.Model.ModelEnvironmentConnection.Supports.GRF_Prediction_Right

Best regards
Søren

Hi toerholm
Thank you for your answer. I'm learning a model of exoskeleton recently, but I refer to the steps in the tutorial above. Exoskeleton still can't be imported into the software. Can you help me? I do n’t have the AnyExp4SOLIDWORKS ™ plug-in. Is there any other way to import diagrams? I can provide my model out.

Hi Sunning,

There are two ways to get a CAD model into AnyBody.

1. Use the SW converter, this is by far the simplest

2. Manual approach:

• Export individual CAD files as STL files
  • Create a segment for each free body and show the CAD file using AnyDrawSurf
  • Create AnyRefNodes in joint locations.
  • Connect the segments with joints.
  • Set mass and inertia properties for segments.

Best regards
Søren

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.