I'm new to MoCap Models, and I have some basic questions about using these models.
I'm using the Plug-in-gait_Simple model. Currently, I want to analyze one frame of the C3D file statically. Moreover, the C3D file contains a reaching task from a neutral posture while both feet are on the ground during the task and then returning to the initial posture. However, I only want to analyze a single frame when the subject is in the desired position.
Here are my questions:
- Is it enough for the optimization process in the ParameterIdentification study to be run only on a single frame? Or Am I supposed to run the ParameterIdentification study on all the frames and run the InverseDynamics study on the desired frame?
- It seems that there is a bias between frame numbers in the C3D file and the AnyBody. First, am I right? If so, how can I choose the start and end frame in AnyBody to analyze (for example) the 500th frame of the C3D file?
- I have run the ParameterIdentification and InverseDynamics for a task. Everything went fine without errors, and the body posture in most of the parts was acceptable too. However, there was a problem with the ankles, and they were not normal. Some pictures are attached to illustrate this problem. How can I fix this issue?
- Generally, if I find a problem in some parts of the model like the one mentioned above, by what logic should I change the place of the markers in the MarkerProtocol file?
- How can I be sure that my model is run well and body posture is as it supposed to be after ParameterIdentification? Is it all by visual checking?