Can you provide a general gait data

Hello,AnyBody

As shown in the title, I need a gait data that can be imported into AMS to analyze muscle strength and other data. Can you provide a general gait data?
Or can I directly use the "Mocap_LowerBody. Main. Any" file in the Demo for analysis? Can I change the muscle type and leg type if I use this file? Where can I modify it if possible? Hope to get your reply.

Thank you in advance.

Chen

Hi @Chen1227

We do have different options to help you get gait data.
We can record data for you as a consultancy service
We can also generate synthetic gait data from our statistical database of gait data - this means we can generate specific gait patterns by controlling certain parameters such as body anthropometrics, walking speed, step-length etc.
If you would like to, we can take a meeting and discuss these options.

For starters you are welcome to develop your model with the included AMMR models and data. You can change the leg and muscle models by using the Body Model statements

An example:

#define BM_LEG_MODEL _LEG_MODEL_TLEM2_
#define BM_LEG_MUSCLES_BOTH _MUSCLES_3E_HILL_

Best regards,
Bjørn

你可以在谷歌搜一下,有一些公开的步态数据集,里面有步态的c3d数据,可以利用这些数据来熟悉软件。但是对发表论文来说,仍需要自己进行实验来采集数据。

Hi @Bjorn

The version I use is AnyBody6.1, so the Demo I use is from AMMR v1.6.6,I will attach this demo later.
I tried to modify the BM statement to change the muscle and leg types, but I failed. If you can still use this demo, please tell me how to modify it. Thank you in advance.
MyMoCapModel.zip (846.9 KB)

Best regards,
Chen

Hi @Chen1227

The AMMR 1.6.6 does not have the TLEM2 leg model and the BM statements are quite different.
It is a +5 year old version so much has changed in the bodymodels.
You can find the body model switches in the BodyPartsSetupKinematics.any file in your model

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hi @Bjorn

Thank you very much for your reply.
There is another small problem. In this model, the muscle is composed of many muscle bundles. For example, the Soleus is composed of SoleusMedialis1、2、3 and SoleusLateralis1、2、3. If I want to evaluate the muscle force of the Soleus, what should I do with these muscle bundles?

Besr regards,
Chen

Hi @Chen1227

You add whatever variable you want to the model.
here is a similar question with some code example on how to sum the forces of individual muscle branches.

Best regards,
Bjørn

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.