CT scales Tibia

Hi,
I export tibia.stl from StandingModel.Main.any as SourceTibia, and the scaling factor is 1000, change the unit from m to mm. And then I export tibia.stl from mimics as TargetTibia. SourceTibia and TargetTibia have the same shape. And then I choose 7 points from SourceTibia and TargetTibia, respectively. SourceTibia.stl and TargetTibia.stl are load successfully.

But when I used Linear point-based scaling inLinear point-based scaling, I failed. The morphed file‘s shape is lamellar.

I attached my file in Goole Drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/16a-NIBCVe2QvTMXialch-AqMhLeGM6ab/view?usp=drive_link to make it easier for everyone to help me find the cause of the error. I really appreciate if anyone could help me.
Best regards.
Xuan Guo

Hi Xuan Guo,

The best way to troubleshoot such a model is to check if the points that you used for the morphing are at a sensible location. I suggest you use AnyDrawPointCloud to visualize the points that you have used in your morphing function. Please see the reference manual for how to use AnyDrawPointCloud

Best regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.