Draw a Node on the Foot

Hi,everybody

I use the following statement to draw a Node on the Foot,I want to use this Node to connect the Foot to the Environment.

AnySeg &FootJoint = Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot;
    FootJoint = 
    {
      AnyRefNode FootJoint = 
      {
        sRel=.Scale({-0.00,0.00,0.0});
        ARel={{0,1,0},{-1,0,0},{0,0,1}};

AnyDrawRefFrame drw=
        {
          RGB = {1, 0, 0};
          Opacity = 1;
          ScaleXYZ = {0.1, 0.1, 0.1};
          Visible = On;
        };
      };
    };

When I use the Leg model,the Node looks correct in the Model View, In the following figures, it is represented by the red coordinate system.

However, when I use the TLEM model, there seems to be a problem with the node in the model view. As shown in the following figures.

Why did this happen? Hope to get your reply.

Best regards
Chen

Hi @Chen1227

What version of the AnyBody Modeling System and the AMMR are you using.
I cant replicate the error. Do you have anything else affecting this node?
What example model did you start from?

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hi @Bjorn

The version of AMS I use is 6.1,and the version of AMMR I use is 1.6.6.Maybe the reason for this problem is that these two versions are too old.
I started with the StandingModel in Demo. I only added the definition of this node, so I don't think I have anything else to affect this node.

If you can't help because the version is too old, it doesn't matter. I will try to solve this problem myself. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Chen

There might have been a change to one of the leg models in the time from your version to the current.
We generally don't support such old versions.

Try to see if the sRel of the node is somehow affected by another object.
also see if the Foot segments are somehow different between the two leg models.

Best regards,
Bjørn

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.