Environment File not working

I am using Bertec force plates (type 2) in my lab and when I try to input the file into anybody I get an error-

ERROR(SCR.PRS11) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/Environment.any : ‘(’ unexpected
Model loading skipped

I have attached my files but also is the environement file I am using. I have checked the channel signals and the force plate type but still have no idea what is going wrong. I would appreciate any help you can offer me thanks

David

//This file creates the environment around the human
//It creates the force plates and add the measure load to them
AnyFixedRefFrame GlobalRef ={
Origin={0,0,0};
AnyDrawRefFrame drw={ScaleXYZ=0.4*{1,1,1};};
};

ForcePlateType2AutoDetection Plate1 (
PlateName = Plate1,
Folder =Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData,
Limb1= .HumanModelRef.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot,
Limb2= .HumanModelRef.Left.Leg.Seg.Foot,
No=0,
VerticalDirection =“Z”,
HeightTolerance=0.07,
VelThreshold=2.2,
Fx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fx1,
Fy=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fy1,
Fz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fz1,
Mx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Mx1,
My=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.My1,
Mz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Mz1)
={
// Cal=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Groups.FORCE_PLATFORM.CAL_MATRIX.Data[1];
};

ForcePlateType2AutoDetection Plate2 (
PlateName = Plate2,
Folder =Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData,
Limb1= .HumanModelRef.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot,
Limb2= .HumanModelRef.Left.Leg.Seg.Foot,
No=1,
VerticalDirection =“Z”,
HeightTolerance=0.07,
VelThreshold=2.2,
Fx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fx2,
Fy=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fy2,
Fz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Fz2,
Mx=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Mx2,
My=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.My2,
Mz=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Analog.DataFiltered.Mz2)
={
// Cal=Main.ModelSetup.C3DFileData.Groups.FORCE_PLATFORM.CAL_MATRIX.Data[1];
};

Hi David,

from the error message I would say it is a syntax problem. Unfortunately I could not reproduce this error from the files you posted.

Is this the complete model you are using? Did you start your project from any AMMR model? Which AMS and AMMR version are you using?

Best regards,
Daniel

Thanks for yourquick reply Daniel,

It is AnyBody version 5.1 and I think the repository is AMMRV1.3. The model I am using worked in a different lab with force plates type 3, but the error is occuring when I have changed them to type 2.

I can run the kinematic analysis but the problem occurs when I am loading the inverse model.

I get the following errors earlier in the script when running the model if this could be the cause?-
Loading Main : “C:\Users\David Lunn\Desktop\Memory stick 14.12.12\Examples\Stumble and Walk\LoadC3DMarkerAndPlate.Main.any”
Scanning…
Parsing…
Constructing model tree…
Linking identifiers…
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : ‘Limb1’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : ‘Limb2’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : Defined At : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/Body/A…n/T…x/M…p/ForcePlateType2AutoDetection.any : ‘ref1’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : Defined At : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/Body/A…n/T…x/M…p/ForcePlateType2AutoDetection.any : ‘ref1’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : ‘Limb1’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
ERROR(SCR.PRS17) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : ‘Limb2’ : Reference of class AnySeg cannot refer to an object of class AnyFixedRefFrame
Evaluating constants…
Configuring model…
Evaluating model…
Loaded successfully.
Elapsed Time : 0.679000

1. Kinematics (Operation: Main.LoadC3DDataStudy.Kinematics):
    0.0) PreOperation (Operation: Main.LoadC3DDataStudy.Kinematics.PreOperation):
    0.0.0) InitialConditions (Operation: Main.LoadC3DDataStudy.InitialConditions):
    0.0.0) …Design variables have been updated.
    WARNING(OBJ.MCH.KIN6) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : Rot : Close to singular position : Orientation close to Gimbal Lock
    WARNING(OBJ.MCH.KIN6) : C:/U…s/D…n/D…p/M…2/E…s/S…k/EnvironmentAutoDetection.any : Rot : Close to singular position : Orientation close to Gimbal Lock
    0.0.1) …Load-time positions have been re-established.
    0.0.2) …Kinematic analysis completed. The kinematic constraints have been resolved.
    0.0.3) …Initial conditions are fully updated.
  2. Kinematic analysis…
  3. …Kinematic analysis completed
    Total simulation time: 9.899

Thanks again David

Hi David,

it took a bit to dig out an AMMR 1.3 since it is some time since it has been released. By the way, have you ever considered changing it? I ran your model on AMS 6.0.1 with the old version and it works fine.

To your problem: I think you only have to change the include files for the force plate class templates at the top of the InverseDynamics.main.any file. You are still including ForcePlateType3.any and ForcePlateType3AutoDetection.any. I changed it these two to the type 2 files and got rid of the problems. Then there are some index issues, but I left them out since you hope/think will probably figure that out on your own.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Got the files working now thanks very much. I have been meaning to upgrade to the latest version and repositories but it has been one of those things of being a bit wary in case the models I am using and the way I have been building the models doesn’t work and I struggle with the newer version.

Thanks

David