Error when loading C3D model

Hi

I imported my C3D file in the Plug-in-gait model in Anybody 7.1,This appears when I load: WARNING(OBJ1) : D:/M…1/A…n/M…s/P…e/S…p/MarkerProtocol.any(181) : MarkerWeightsFun : Some of the detected transitions in the data set were skipped (ie not entered into ‘Ts’) because they too close compared to the transition time ‘dT’. 5 transitions were skipped! Then I run the parameter identification,it shows:KinematicStudyForParameterIdentification.InitialConditions : Kinematic analysis failed in time step 0 : Indefinite positions.I tried to adjust the initial position, but this error still occurs. Is this error related to the problem that occurred when loading the model? How can I deal with this problem? Any help will be grateful appreciate.

Best regards
zzs

I solved the above problem after I opened the extra driver.But when I run the inverse dynamics analysis it shows: Overloaded muscle configuration.How can I deal with this problem?

I tried to help in your other post: Muscle overload during inverse kinetic analysis

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.