FDK application in Plug-in-gait model

Hi,
I'm trying to apply force dependent kinematics in squat motion using Plug-in-gait_Simple model.

I included "FDK.any" file in main, and content of the file is:

Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKinOnOff = On;
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.SolverType = FDK_Solver_Newton ;
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.ForceTol = 10;
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.UseAdaptiveForceTolOnOff = On;
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.Perturbation = 1e-4*10;
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.MaxIteration = 100;

Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.MaxNewtonStep = 1e-2*10;       
 Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.ForceDepKin.LocalSearchOnOff = On;

Then I included file in studies folder, containing:

MechObjectExclude =
arrcat(
arrcat(
ObjSearchRecursive("Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Knee","","AnyMechObject")
,ObjSearchRecursive("Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur","
","AnyMechObject")
,ObjSearchRecursive("Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt","PatellaMov*","AnyMechObject")

But it seems FDK was not applied. Is there any additional work to apply FDK?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Hi JunSeo Kim,

FDK model would require a bit more work still. You would need to define the ligament properties to simulate the non-ideal joint behavior.

Please see our tutorial on FDK.
There are some examples using FDK in the AMMR. Please see some of the models in this section.
Lastly, please see our wiki page on some advice on working with FDK models.

Best regards,
Dave