force plate problem

Hello;

I posted a question last night but for some reason it is not there when I checked now.

I am using full body gait and having some problems with the force plate type code in AuntoDetection when I try to run the model.

I keep getting this error : ‘(’ unexpected
Model loading skipped.

Even though I used the recommended auto detection force plate code in the anyscript wiki, I still get the same error even if I changed the force plate type.

Your help is appreciated.

Nojoud

Hi Nojoud,

This is the self-supported forum where you can’t expect our official help.

Please upload your model here:
http://forum.anyscript.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Then we will try to see what the problem is.

Best regards,
Moonki

Hello;

Please find attached the model I am using (Gait full body). I made the following changes in it:

1- In the Model Setup I changed some of the marker configuration (commented some of them out)

2- In Trial specific data I changed:
-Name file (deadlift) C3D file

• Gravity forces
  • Rotated the mannequin to (-90,0, 90)
  • Force plate vertical direction “Z”
  • Added plate 4
  • Eliminated Cal Matrix

After the following changes I tried to load the model and it gave me an unexpected error where the whole program crashes. The previous error that I had was in regards to the force plate type as I mentioned, but now its a new error.

Thank you!

Hi,

I’ve attached the modified version of your model.

I had to change several files to make your model working

1. In the ‘ModelSetup.any’ file
  • Adjusted ‘FrontFrameOffset’ and ‘LastFrameOffset’ values to reduce the number of frames which will be analyzed
  • Disabled 4 markers on the head
  1. In the ‘TrialSpecificData.any’ file
  • Adjusted the segment lengths (Anthropometrics folder)
  • Adjusted the initial posture of the human model
  1. In the ‘Environment.any’ file
  • In your C3D file, your force type is ‘TYPE2’. So you should use the corresponding force plate class template.

I hope this may help you.

Best regards,
Moonki

Dear Moonki;

Thank you for all your help. I just have one more inquiry, I noticed that you have changed the weights of some markers making some higher than other, is there any specific reason behind your selection?
Just for me to know because I will be working with other different moves ( ex. squat) so it would help if you could explain to me or maybe if you can refer me to some sources that would.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards;
Nojoud