Forceplate origin notice problem

Hello,

When I tried to load the C3D file with two force plates, Here comes two notices:

NOTICE(OBJ1) : E:/LEE/A…0/A…0/A…n/M…s/S…g/S…p/ForcePlates.any(16): Origin_ Z_value_message: The Origin of this force plate is written as positive. So this value will be converted as negative automatically. Please refer to www.c3d.org/HTML/type41.htm
NOTICE(OBJ1) : E:/LEE/A…0/A…0/A…n/M…s/S…g/S…p/ForcePlates.any(26): Origin_ Z_value_message: The Origin of this force plate is written as positive. So this value will be converted as negative automatically. Please refer to www.c3d.org/HTML/type41.htm

I couldn’t find the old version anyscript in the new forceplate definition, don’t know how to change that.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

LEE

You don't have to worry about his notice. It just a notice that informs you that the force-plate is created with some settings which don't follow the correct C3D specification.

A specific force-plate manufacturer had this problem in all their force plates so we had to automatically switch the sign of the z value of the origin.

Unless the force plate somehow looks wrong you don't have to do anything :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
Good to know that, so I just leave it alone.

Thank you!

Best Wishes!
Lee

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.