Free Posture Pelvis Constraint

Hello,

Is there any way to remove the pelvis constraint on the Free Posture model? I am using AMMR v1.6.4. I am trying to simulate on one foot and would like to to have the pelvis be free to move to determine different muscle forces around the pelvic region.

Thank you.

Hi Yogesh,

Yes this is possible,

To do that you will need to go to the file ConstantDrivers/TrunkDriver.any and outcomment the object

PelvisGroundDriver

This will remove six dof from the model … but then you need to add six other driver that will drive the model instead…

When you remove drivers you need to add an equal amount of drivers which effectively drivers the same DOF in the model…so pelvis position need to be driven one way or the other…

Could you provide some more details on what the model should do then i could possibly guide you towards that.

Best regards
Søren

Hello,

I figured out how to remove the pelvis boundary condition, but, I am trying to figure out how to move the fixation boundary condition from the pelvis to the right foot. The goal of the model is to have it stand on one foot and then have the spine flexed.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Yogesh,

Please consider to use the standing model it is already has the foot attached to the ground i think it will be easier for you.

Best regards
Søren