GaitLowerExtremity

Hello:

I was trying the GaitLowerExtremity model in Lesson 5, Making Things Move. I am using Anybody 6.0.

Unfortunately I cannot find GaitLowerExtremity folder under AMMR.v1.6; therefore I copied that folder from AMMR.v1.5 to v1.6.

The model looks right after loading (F7). Then I located MotionAndParameterOptimizationSequence as instructed by the tutorial and clicked the “Run”. An error message "Constrain no. #0 in ‘Main.Studies.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement’ above error tolerance 0.000001, and the kinematic analysis failed in time step 0

I am surprised to find that the file provided in tutorial has this problem. Did I use the wrong file? If so can anyone send me the correct folder (works for Anybody 6.0)?

Thanks a lot!

Phoebe

Hi Phoebe,

this is actually a mistake in the tutorials: the GaitLowerExtremity model was renamed to MoCapModel and the main file was renamed to MoCap_LowerBody.main.any. Otherwise it is doing the same as the GaitLowerExtremity.

There are quite a lot of changes from AMMR 1.5 to AMMR 1.6 such as moved nodes, changed scaling etc. Thus, it is probably not possible to simply move one model from one AMMR to the other. But almost all models, especially the ones from the tutorials, should be in both repositories, maybe with modified name.

Best regards
Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Now it’s working.

-Phoebe