Groun Reaction Force Prediction

Hi AnyBody Community,

I'm AnyBody 7.3 user and working on daily life activities but I faced a problem when I add a contact between a node on the hand and ground. I want to use my Force Plate data with predicted ground reaction forces when the hand touches the ground.. I review forum (All about FrictionContactMuscles · AnyBody/support Wiki · GitHub) and examples on repository (SeatedHuman and PedalDemoConditional) but I could not solve problem.

My problem is;
I want to add a conditional contact between hand and global ref . I used ConditionalContactDistanceAndVelocityDep class and analyze complated but I could not get any effect of this contact.
I've added my document for better understanding. Please let me know if my question is clear enough and if you need any other information from me please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Mehmet YILMAZ

Hi @memett0444

do you have the force plate data in a file or do you want to implement the GRF prediction ?

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hi @Bjorn,
Since I only have a force plate, I don't know how much force all the limbs that touch the ground exert on the ground. I want to use AnyBody's GRF prediction feature for limbs where I don't have force data.
I want to apply the data I get from the force plate as input for the right foot, and the GRF estimation for the left foot and other limbs that touch the ground (Hands).I want to use force plate data and predicted data together.

Sincerely,
Mehmet YILMAZ

Hi @memett0444

You can look at the AMMR/Application/Examples/PushUp/ model to see an example of how to ground reaction forces to the hands and feet. The mocap models in the ammr will give you examples of how to setup a force plate.

Best regards,
Bjørn

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.