How to draw the muscle activity of a specific muscle

Hi,

I am working on a model where I am interested in the finding the specific muscle activities (For example anterior (DA) and posterior (DP) portions of deltoid), but in the output tree I only find the maximum muscle activity overall. Any hints about coding so that I can draw the specific muscle activity out?

I have been using the AMMR model and have my model attached in this post.

Many Thanks,
Katha
project - final.zip (243.0 KB)

Hi Katharine815ny,

You have to navigate down the output tree to find what you are asking for. Here is an example from your model:

Main.Study.Output.Model.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_posterior_part_1.Activity

You can use the * as a wildcard if you need to display several muscles, sides etc. in the chart e.g.:

Main.Study.Output.Model.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.ShoulderArm.Mus.deltoideus_posterior_part_*.Activity

But you can also find more information on this tutorial: Lesson 3: Reviewing Analysis Results — AnyBody Tutorials v7.3.0

Best regards,
Kristoffer Iversen

1 Like

Thanks for your excellent example-making!

Best,
Katha

Hi Kristoffer,

Could you also tell me how to draw the absolute velocity of the hand from my model? By now I only find how the coordinates of the hand change.

Thanks a lot.
Katha

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.