How to solve the error that solver aborted due to singular KKT matrix?

Hello!I just started learning to use anybody software to get the muscle strength of the lower limb muscles in the Taekwondo technique.There was an error in the middle:Muscle recruitment solver :  solver aborted due to singular KKT matrix When I run the C3D data ‘houxuanti 03’ file collected by VICON.I searched for related discussions on the forum and saw that most of the explanations were due to imbalance。However, when I run another Taekwondo action file ‘houti01’ with the same configuration, the inverse dynamics analysis can be successfully completed, which bothers me. I will upload my action C3D files and configuration diagrams as well as the mechanical elements of kinematics and inverse dynamics here. I hope you can help me check where the problem is. I will be very grateful!
    I wish you all the best !

The version I use is 7.2,

AWWR2.2.1

1 Like

Hello!I just started learning to use anybody software to get the muscle strength of the lower limb muscles in the Taekwondo technique.There was an error in the middle:Muscle recruitment solver : solver aborted due to singular KKT matrix When I run the C3D data ‘houxuanti 03’ file collected by VICON.I searched for related discussions on the forum and saw that most of the explanations were due to imbalance。However, when I run another Taekwondo action file ‘houti01’ with the same configuration, the inverse dynamics analysis can be successfully completed, which bothers me. I will upload my action C3D files and configuration diagrams as well as the mechanical elements of kinematics and inverse dynamics here. I hope you can help me check where the problem is. I will be very grateful!

As the system shows that I am a new user, I cannot upload my configuration file and C3D model file. Can I upload it in other ways?

The following are the mechanical elements of kinematics:
Comments:

Overdeterminate kinematic study to generate joint angles for inv. dyn. study.
(Edit this comment)

System description:

Mechanical System Infomation

1. Contents:
  2. List of segments
  3. List of joints and kinematic constraints
  4. List of reaction forces

1. List of segments:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg Constraints(39:27,12,0): SacrumPelvisJnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18) Hip(3) Hip(3) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.SacrumSeg Constraints(24): SacrumPelvisJnt(3) L5SacrumJnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L5Seg Constraints(24): L5SacrumJnt(3) L4L5Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L4Seg Constraints(24): L4L5Jnt(3) L3L4Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L3Seg Constraints(24): L3L4Jnt(3) L2L3Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L2Seg Constraints(24): L2L3Jnt(3) L1L2Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L1Seg Constraints(24): L1L2Jnt(3) T12L1Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18)
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.SkullSeg Constraints(29:17,12,0): C1C0Jnt(5) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.ThoraxSeg Constraints(53:41,12,0): T12L1Jnt(3) SpineRhythmDrv(18) T1C7Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C1Seg Constraints(22): C2C1Jnt(5) C1C0Jnt(5) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C2Seg Constraints(25): C3C2Jnt(3) C2C1Jnt(5) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C3Seg Constraints(23): C4C3Jnt(3) C3C2Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C4Seg Constraints(23): C5C4Jnt(3) C4C3Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C5Seg Constraints(23): C6C5Jnt(3) C5C4Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C6Seg Constraints(23): C7C6Jnt(3) C6C5Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C7Seg Constraints(23): T1C7Jnt(3) C7C6Jnt(3) CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv(6) CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv(5) CervicalRotationRhythmDrv(6)
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Talus Constraints(10): Ankle(5) SubTalar(5)
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot Constraints(14:5,9,0): SubTalar(5) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Shank Constraints(17:11,6,0): Ankle(5) Knee(5) PatellaMovement(1) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Thigh Constraints(19:13,6,0): Knee(5) PatellaFemur(5) Hip(3) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Patella Constraints(6): PatellaFemur(5) PatellaMovement(1)
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Talus Constraints(10): Ankle(5) SubTalar(5)
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Foot Constraints(14:5,9,0): SubTalar(5) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Shank Constraints(17:11,6,0): Ankle(5) Knee(5) PatellaMovement(1) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Thigh Constraints(19:13,6,0): Knee(5) PatellaFemur(5) Hip(3) Driver(3:0,3,0) Driver(3:0,3,0)
    25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Patella Constraints(6): PatellaFemur(5) PatellaMovement(1)
    26: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    27: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    28: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    29: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)

Number of constraints are given in parentheses as (Total) or by type as (Total:Hard,Soft,ForceDep).
Total number of rigid-body d.o.f.: 180

1. List of joints and kinematic constraints:
    Joints:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisJnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L5SacrumJnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): SacrumSeg L5Seg
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L4L5Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L5Seg L4Seg
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L3L4Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L4Seg L3Seg
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L2L3Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L3Seg L2Seg
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L1L2Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L2Seg L1Seg
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.T12L1Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.T1C7Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): ThoraxSeg C7Seg
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C7C6Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C7Seg C6Seg
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C6C5Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C6Seg C5Seg
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C5C4Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C5Seg C4Seg
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C4C3Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C4Seg C3Seg
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C3C2Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C3Seg C2Seg
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C2C1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): C2Seg C1Seg
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C1C0Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): C1Seg SkullSeg
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Ankle (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Knee (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Hip (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Ankle (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Knee (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Hip (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    Total number of joint coordinates: 55

Drivers:
0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SpineRhythmDrv (18constr.) Segments(8): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg L5Seg L4Seg L3Seg L2Seg L1Seg ThoraxSeg
1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Flexion.CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv (6constr.) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C1Seg C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.LateralBending.CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv (5constr.) Segments(7): C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg ThoraxSeg
3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Rotation.CervicalRotationRhythmDrv (6constr.) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C2Seg C1Seg C3Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement (1constr.) Segments(2): Patella Shank
5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement (1constr.) Segments(2): Patella Shank
6: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
7: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
8: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
9: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
10: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LPSIS.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
11: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RPSIS.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
12: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RASIS.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
13: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LASIS.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
14: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RFHD.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): SkullSeg
15: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LFHD.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): SkullSeg
16: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RBHD.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): SkullSeg
17: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LBHD.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): SkullSeg
18: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.STRN.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
19: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.CLAV.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
20: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.T10.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
21: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.C7.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
22: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RTH1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Thigh
23: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLEP.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Thigh
24: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RSK1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Shank
25: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLME.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Shank
26: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot
27: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHEEL.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot
28: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM5.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot
29: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LTH1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Thigh
30: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLEP.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Thigh
31: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LSK1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Shank
32: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLME.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Shank
33: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM1.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot
34: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHEEL.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot
35: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM5.Driver (3constr.) Segments(1): Foot

Other:

• none!

Total number of constraints:
Joints: 95
Drivers: 139
Other: 0
Total: 234

1. List of reaction forces:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisJnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisReaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L5SacrumJnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): SacrumSeg L5Seg
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L4L5Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L5Seg L4Seg
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L3L4Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L4Seg L3Seg
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L2L3Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L3Seg L2Seg
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L1L2Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L2Seg L1Seg
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.T12L1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SpineRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 18 reactions) Segments(8): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg L5Seg L4Seg L3Seg L2Seg L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.T1C7Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): ThoraxSeg C7Seg
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C7C6Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C7Seg C6Seg
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C6C5Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C6Seg C5Seg
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C5C4Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C5Seg C4Seg
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C4C3Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C4Seg C3Seg
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C3C2Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C3Seg C2Seg
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C2C1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): C2Seg C1Seg
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C1C0Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): C1Seg SkullSeg
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Flexion.CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C1Seg C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.LateralBending.CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 5 reactions) Segments(7): C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg ThoraxSeg
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Rotation.CervicalRotationRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C2Seg C1Seg C3Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Ankle.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Knee.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement.Reaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): Patella Shank
    25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Hip.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    26: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Ankle.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    27: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    28: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Knee.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    29: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    30: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement.Reaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): Patella Shank
    31: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Hip.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    32: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    33: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    34: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    35: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    36: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LPSIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    37: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RPSIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    38: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RASIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    39: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LASIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    40: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RFHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    41: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LFHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    42: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RBHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    43: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LBHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    44: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.STRN.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    45: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.CLAV.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    46: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.T10.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    47: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.C7.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    48: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RTH1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    49: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLEP.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    50: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RSK1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    51: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLME.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    52: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    53: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHEEL.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    54: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM5.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    55: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LTH1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    56: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLEP.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    57: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LSK1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    58: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLME.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    59: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    60: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHEEL.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    61: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM5.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot

Total number of active reaction and driver forces: 100

Study for running the inverse dynamic simulation
(Edit this comment)

System description:

Mechanical System Infomation

1. Contents:
  2. List of segments
  3. List of joints and kinematic constraints
  4. List of reaction forces

1. List of segments:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Thigh Constraints(19): Knee(5) Hip(3) PatellaFemur(5) JntDriverRightLegTD(6)
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Thigh Constraints(19): Knee(5) Hip(3) PatellaFemur(5) JntDriverLeftLegTD(6)
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.PelvisSeg Constraints(91): SacrumPelvisJnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinCon(3) Drv2(1) LinCon(3) Drv2(1) Hip(3) Hip(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47) JntDriverLeftLegTD(6) JntDriverRightLegTD(6)
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.SacrumSeg Constraints(53): SacrumPelvisJnt(3) L5SacrumJnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L5Seg Constraints(56): L5SacrumJnt(3) L4L5Jnt(3) Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L4Seg Constraints(56): L4L5Jnt(3) L3L4Jnt(3) Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L3Seg Constraints(56): L3L4Jnt(3) L2L3Jnt(3) Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L2Seg Constraints(56): L2L3Jnt(3) L1L2Jnt(3) Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsLumbar.L1Seg Constraints(56): L1L2Jnt(3) T12L1Jnt(3) Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.SkullSeg Constraints(52): C1C0Jnt(5) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsThorax.ThoraxSeg Constraints(72): T12L1Jnt(3) T1C7Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) Drv1(2) Drv1(2) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C1Seg Constraints(57): C2C1Jnt(5) C1C0Jnt(5) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C2Seg Constraints(55): C3C2Jnt(3) C2C1Jnt(5) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C3Seg Constraints(53): C4C3Jnt(3) C3C2Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C4Seg Constraints(53): C5C4Jnt(3) C4C3Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C5Seg Constraints(53): C6C5Jnt(3) C5C4Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C6Seg Constraints(53): C7C6Jnt(3) C6C5Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.SegmentsCervicalSpine.C7Seg Constraints(53): T1C7Jnt(3) C7C6Jnt(3) JntDriverTrunkFull(47)
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Segments.BuckleSeg Constraints(31): Slider1Jnt(5) Slider1Jnt(5) Slider1Jnt(5) Slider1Jnt(5) Slider1Jnt(5) LinTopDrv(3) RotTopDrv(1) LinBottomDrv(2)
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.Seg Constraints(6): Slider1Jnt(5) LinDrv(1)
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.Seg Constraints(6): Slider1Jnt(5) LinDrv(1)
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.Seg Constraints(6): Slider1Jnt(5) LinDrv(1)
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.Seg Constraints(6): Slider1Jnt(5) LinDrv(1)
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.Seg Constraints(6): Slider1Jnt(5) LinDrv(1)
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.Seg Constraints(11): LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvRight(1) LinCon(3) Drv1(2) Drv2(1)
    25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.Seg Constraints(11): LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinCon(3) Drv1(2) Drv2(1)
    26: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.DiscSeg Constraints(13): LinDrv(1) Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    27: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.VirtuelSeg Constraints(6): VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    28: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.DiscSeg Constraints(13): LinDrv(1) Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    29: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.VirtuelSeg Constraints(6): VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    30: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.DiscSeg Constraints(17): LinDrv(1) Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1) LinTopDrv(3) RotTopDrv(1)
    31: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.VirtuelSeg Constraints(6): VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    32: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.DiscSeg Constraints(15): LinDrv(1) Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1) LinBottomDrv(2)
    33: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.VirtuelSeg Constraints(6): VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    34: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.DiscSeg Constraints(13): LinDrv(1) Jnt(3) LinDrvRight(1) LinDrvLeft(1) LinDrvMid(1) VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    35: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.VirtuelSeg Constraints(6): VirtuelSegDiscJnt(5) drv(1)
    36: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Talus Constraints(16): Ankle(5) SubTalar(5) JntDriverRightLegTD(6)
    37: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Foot Constraints(11): SubTalar(5) JntDriverRightLegTD(6)
    38: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Shank Constraints(17): Ankle(5) Knee(5) PatellaMovement(1) JntDriverRightLegTD(6)
    39: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Seg.Patella Constraints(6): PatellaFemur(5) PatellaMovement(1)
    40: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Talus Constraints(16): Ankle(5) SubTalar(5) JntDriverLeftLegTD(6)
    41: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Foot Constraints(11): SubTalar(5) JntDriverLeftLegTD(6)
    42: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Shank Constraints(17): Ankle(5) Knee(5) PatellaMovement(1) JntDriverLeftLegTD(6)
    43: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Seg.Patella Constraints(6): PatellaFemur(5) PatellaMovement(1)
    44: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    45: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    46: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)
    47: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlate.ForcePlateSeg Constraints(6): ForcePlateDriver(6)

Number of constraints are given in parentheses as (Total) or by type as (Total:Hard,Soft,ForceDep).
Total number of rigid-body d.o.f.: 288

1. List of joints and kinematic constraints:
    Joints:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisJnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L5SacrumJnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): SacrumSeg L5Seg
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L4L5Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L5Seg L4Seg
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L3L4Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L4Seg L3Seg
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L2L3Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L3Seg L2Seg
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L1L2Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L2Seg L1Seg
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.T12L1Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.T1C7Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): ThoraxSeg C7Seg
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C7C6Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C7Seg C6Seg
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C6C5Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C6Seg C5Seg
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C5C4Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C5Seg C4Seg
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C4C3Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C4Seg C3Seg
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C3C2Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): C3Seg C2Seg
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C2C1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): C2Seg C1Seg
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C1C0Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): C1Seg SkullSeg
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.Slider1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.Slider1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.Slider1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.Slider1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.Slider1Jnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L1Seg DiscSeg
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L2Seg DiscSeg
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L3Seg DiscSeg
    25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    26: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L4Seg DiscSeg
    27: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    28: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Jnt (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): L5Seg DiscSeg
    29: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    30: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Ankle (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    31: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    32: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Knee (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    33: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Hip (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    34: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    35: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Ankle (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    36: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    37: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Knee (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    38: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Hip (3constr., 3coords.) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    39: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur (5constr., 1coords.) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    Total number of joint coordinates: 80

Drivers:
0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.LinDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.LinDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.LinDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.LinDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.LinDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvRight (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvLeft (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvMid (1constr.) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.drv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvRight (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvLeft (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvMid (1constr.) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.drv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvRight (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvLeft (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvMid (1constr.) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.drv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvRight (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvLeft (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvMid (1constr.) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.drv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvRight (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvLeft (1constr.) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvMid (1constr.) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.drv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.LinTopDrv (3constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
26: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.RotTopDrv (1constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
27: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.LinBottomDrv (2constr.) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
28: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.Drv1 (2constr.) Segments(2): Seg ThoraxSeg
29: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.Drv2 (1constr.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
30: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.Drv1 (2constr.) Segments(2): Seg ThoraxSeg
31: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.Drv2 (1constr.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
32: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement (1constr.) Segments(2): Patella Shank
33: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement (1constr.) Segments(2): Patella Shank
34: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
35: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
36: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
37: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlateDriver (6constr.) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
38: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverTrunkFull (47constr.) Segments(16): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg L5Seg L4Seg L3Seg L2Seg L1Seg ThoraxSeg C7Seg C6Seg C5Seg C4Seg C3Seg C2Seg C1Seg SkullSeg
39: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverLeftLegTD (6constr.) Segments(5): PelvisSeg Thigh Shank Talus Foot
40: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverRightLegTD (6constr.) Segments(5): PelvisSeg Thigh Shank Talus Foot

Other:
58: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.LinCon (3constr.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
61: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.LinCon (3constr.) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg

Total number of constraints:
Joints: 160
Drivers: 122
Other: 6
Total: 288

1. List of reaction forces:
    0: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisJnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    1: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SacrumPelvisReaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg
    2: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L5SacrumJnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): SacrumSeg L5Seg
    3: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L4L5Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L5Seg L4Seg
    4: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L3L4Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L4Seg L3Seg
    5: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L2L3Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L3Seg L2Seg
    6: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.L1L2Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L2Seg L1Seg
    7: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.T12L1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    8: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsLumbar.SpineRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 18 reactions) Segments(8): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg L5Seg L4Seg L3Seg L2Seg L1Seg ThoraxSeg
    9: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.T1C7Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): ThoraxSeg C7Seg
    10: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C7C6Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C7Seg C6Seg
    11: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C6C5Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C6Seg C5Seg
    12: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C5C4Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C5Seg C4Seg
    13: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C4C3Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C4Seg C3Seg
    14: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C3C2Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): C3Seg C2Seg
    15: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C2C1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): C2Seg C1Seg
    16: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.C1C0Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): C1Seg SkullSeg
    17: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Flexion.CervicalFlexionRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C1Seg C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
    18: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.LateralBending.CervicalLateralBendingRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 5 reactions) Segments(7): C3Seg C2Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg ThoraxSeg
    19: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.JointsCervicalSpine.Rotation.CervicalRotationRhythmDrv.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(9): SkullSeg ThoraxSeg C2Seg C1Seg C3Seg C4Seg C5Seg C6Seg C7Seg
    20: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.Slider1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    21: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.SliderReaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    22: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider1.LinDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
    23: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.Slider1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    24: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.SliderReaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    25: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider2.LinDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
    26: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.Slider1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    27: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.SliderReaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    28: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider3.LinDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
    29: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.Slider1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    30: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.SliderReaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    31: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider4.LinDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
    32: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.Slider1Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    33: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.SliderReaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): BuckleSeg Seg
    34: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Slider5.LinDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg Seg
    35: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L1Seg DiscSeg
    36: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L1Seg DiscSeg
    37: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvRight.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    38: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvLeft.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    39: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.LinDrvMid.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
    40: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    41: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc1.Disc.drv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    42: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L2Seg DiscSeg
    43: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L2Seg DiscSeg
    44: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvRight.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    45: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvLeft.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    46: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.LinDrvMid.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
    47: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    48: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc2.Disc.drv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    49: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L3Seg DiscSeg
    50: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L3Seg DiscSeg
    51: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvRight.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    52: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvLeft.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    53: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.LinDrvMid.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
    54: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    55: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc3.Disc.drv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    56: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L4Seg DiscSeg
    57: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L4Seg DiscSeg
    58: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvRight.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    59: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvLeft.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    60: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.LinDrvMid.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
    61: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    62: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc4.Disc.drv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    63: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Jnt.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L5Seg DiscSeg
    64: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): L5Seg DiscSeg
    65: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvRight.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    66: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvLeft.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(4): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg Seg DiscSeg
    67: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.LinDrvMid.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(3): PelvisSeg ThoraxSeg DiscSeg
    68: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.VirtuelSegDiscJnt.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    69: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.Disc5.Disc.drv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg VirtuelSeg
    70: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.LinTopDrv.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
    71: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.RotTopDrv.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
    72: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.LinBottomDrv.Reaction (0 active of 2 reactions) Segments(2): DiscSeg BuckleSeg
    73: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.LinCon.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    74: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.RotReac (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    75: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.Drv1.Reaction (0 active of 2 reactions) Segments(2): Seg ThoraxSeg
    76: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentRight.Drv2.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    77: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.LinCon.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    78: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.RotReac (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    79: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.Drv1.Reaction (0 active of 2 reactions) Segments(2): Seg ThoraxSeg
    80: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Trunk.Buckle.JointsAndDrivers.MeasuringSegmentLeft.Drv2.Reaction (0 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): PelvisSeg Seg
    81: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Ankle.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    82: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    83: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Knee.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    84: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.Hip.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    85: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    86: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Right.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement.Reaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): Patella Shank
    87: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Ankle.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Shank Talus
    88: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.SubTalar.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Talus Foot
    89: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Knee.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Shank
    90: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.Hip.Constraints.Reaction (3 active of 3 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh PelvisSeg
    91: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaFemur.Constraints.Reaction (5 active of 5 reactions) Segments(2): Thigh Patella
    92: Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.Leg.Jnt.PatellaMovement.Reaction (1 active of 1 reactions) Segments(2): Patella Shank
    93: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate1.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    94: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate2.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    95: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate3.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    96: Main.EnvironmentModel.ForcePlates.Plate4.ForcePlateDriver.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): ForcePlateSeg
    97: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.HumanGroundResiduals (6 active of 6 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    98: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverTrunkFull.Reaction (0 active of 47 reactions) Segments(16): PelvisSeg SacrumSeg L5Seg L4Seg L3Seg L2Seg L1Seg ThoraxSeg C7Seg C6Seg C5Seg C4Seg C3Seg C2Seg C1Seg SkullSeg
    99: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverLeftLegTD.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(5): PelvisSeg Thigh Shank Talus Foot
    100: Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.ModelEnvironmentConnection.JointsAndDrivers.JntDriverRightLegTD.Reaction (0 active of 6 reactions) Segments(5): PelvisSeg Thigh Shank Talus Foot
    101: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LPSIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    102: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RPSIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    103: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RASIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    104: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LASIS.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): PelvisSeg
    105: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RFHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    106: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LFHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    107: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RBHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    108: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LBHD.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): SkullSeg
    109: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.STRN.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    110: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.CLAV.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    111: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.T10.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    112: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.C7.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): ThoraxSeg
    113: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RTH1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    114: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLEP.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    115: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RSK1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    116: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RLME.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    117: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    118: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHEEL.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    119: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.RHM5.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    120: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LTH1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    121: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLEP.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Thigh
    122: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LSK1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    123: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LLME.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Shank
    124: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM1.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    125: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHEEL.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot
    126: Main.ModelSetup.MocapDrivers.LHM5.Driver.Reaction (0 active of 3 reactions) Segments(1): Foot

Total number of active reaction and driver forces: 203

Main = {

#define BM_SCALING SCALING_LENGTHMASSFAT

#ifndef BM_LEG_MODEL
#define BM_LEG_MODEL LEG_MODEL_TLEM2
#endif

#define BM_TRUNK_MUSCLES MUSCLES_SIMPLE
#define BM_ARM_RIGHT OFF
#define BM_ARM_LEFT OFF

};
#define BM_LEG_MUSCLES_RIGHT MUSCLES_3E_HILL
#define BM_LEG_MUSCLES_LEFT MUSCLES_3E_HILL

Hi @Peng and welcome to the forum!

I can see from your image that you changed quite a lot in your model.
I would start by setting the muscle recruitment criterion to 2 again. That should give some more stability to the solver.

Also consider to try using the simple muscle models first before moving to the 3E hill type. You need to be careful about the calibrations of the hill type models.

There seems to be a warning about your start and end times in your c3d file - try and look into that.

For more help on adjusting your model to your data - please have a look on our wiki page here:

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Dear Bjorn:
Thank you for your reply.As a beginner, although I read the official tutorial, I still don’t know some settings of anybody software.The first is about muscle correction. When the analysis operation is run, the output display will perform muscle correction, as follows:

0.1.9.0) TendonLengthAdjustment (Operation: Main.HumanModel.Calibration.LeftLegCalibration3.LegCalibrationStudy3.TendonLengthAdjustment):
0.1.9.0.0) PreOperation (Operation: Main.HumanModel.Calibration.LeftLegCalibration3.LegCalibrationStudy3.TendonLengthAdjustment.PreOperation):
0.1.9.0.0.0) Kinematics (Operation: Main.HumanModel.Calibration.LeftLegCalibration3.LegCalibrationStudy3.Kinematics):
0.1.9.0.0.0.0) PreOperation (Operation: Main.HumanModel.Calibration.LeftLegCalibration3.LegCalibrationStudy3.Kinematics.PreOperation):
0.1.9.0.0.0.0.0) InitialConditions (Operation: Main.HumanModel.Calibration.LeftLegCalibration3.LegCalibrationStudy3.InitialConditions):
0.1.9.0.0.0.0.0) ...Design variables have been updated.
0.1.9.0.0.0.0.1) ...Load-time positions have been re-established.
0.1.9.0.0.0.0.2) ...Kinematic analysis completed.
0.1.9.0.0.0.0.3) ...Dependent variables are fully updated.
0.1.9.0.0.0) Kinematic analysis...
0.1.9.0.0.0) ...Kinematic analysis completed
0.1.9.0) Muscle Tendon Length Adjustment...
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(531) : TibialisAnterior1 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(546) : TibialisAnterior2 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(561) : TibialisAnterior3 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(717) : ExtensorDigitorumLongus1 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(733) : ExtensorDigitorumLongus2 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(749) : ExtensorDigitorumLongus3 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(766) : ExtensorDigitorumLongus4 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(782) : ExtensorHallucisLongus1 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(807) : ExtensorHallucisLongus2 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
NOTICE(OBJ.MCH.MUS6) : E:\AMMR\Body\AAUHuman\LegTLEM\Mus.any(834) : ExtensorHallucisLongus3 : Muscle calibration : The tendon/fiber length of the muscle was calibrated according to the executed muscle calibration and the muscle model properties have been updated.
0.1.9.0) ...Tendon Length Adjustment finished.
0.1.9.1) ...Design variables of the calibration model have been updated.

Should I modify the existing muscle calibration file to perform muscle calibration?

Taekwondo.zip (4.3 MB)
This is the configuration file and motion capture C3D file for my research on the biomechanics of Taekwondo lower limbs. If you have time, I hope to help me see where the problem is and how to adjust it, thanks!

The setting of the muscle recruitment mode in the predictive ground reaction mode is shown in the red circle in the figure. What is the setting of the muscle recruitment mode in the non-predictive ground reaction mode?

Hi @Peng

To get a deeper understanding of the muscle calibrations please review our tutorial on the subject:
https://anyscript.org/tutorials/MuscleRecruitment/lesson_calibration.html

Muscle calibration is hard so please remember to do sanity checks that the calibration works as expected - it is not perfect by default so adjustment to calibration postures might be needed.

In the ammr mocap examples models not using the GRF prediction defaults to a cubic muscle recruitment criterion.

Best regards,
Bjørn

Hi @Peng

I looked quickly at you model and noticed that your head markers are switched in one of the trials. Be aware of this and try and switch the RFHD/LFHD and RBHD/LBHD markers.
You can do something like this in the C3DSettings.any:

SearchAndReplace = {
     /*{"old", "new"},*/ 
       {"RFHD", "tmp1"},
       {"LFHD", "tmp2"},
       {"tmp1", "LFHD"},
       {"tmp2", "RFHD"},
       {"RBHD", "tmp3"},
       {"LBHD", "tmp4"},
       {"tmp3", "LBHD"},
       {"tmp4", "RBHD"}
   };

Since we need to swap left right markers we need to swap into some temporary names to not overwrite the existing marker.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

Hi, Peng,

Just like that.

#include "../libdef.any"

Main = {
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.Criterion.Power = 2;
};

// Enter and edit Trial Specific Data in this file:
#path MOCAP_TRIAL_SPECIFIC_DATA "Setup/TrialSpecificData_LowerExtremity.any"

// Enter and edit Subject-Spcific Data in this file:
#path MOCAP_SUBJECT_SPECIFIC_DATA "Setup/SubjectSpecificData.any"

// Enter and edit Lab-Specific Data in this file:
#path MOCAP_LAB_SPECIFIC_DATA "Setup/LabSpecificData.any"

// Include the AnyMoCap Framwork
#include "<ANYMOCAP_MODEL>"

BW,
Lee

Hi!Nickel_Lee
Thank you for your reply. The muscle recruitment mode here is in the predictive ground reaction model, and I want to know where the muscle recruitment mode in the lower limb non-predictive ground reaction model is modified? (I am not sure whether the muscle recruitment mode of the predictive ground reaction model and the lower limb non-predictive ground reaction model are set in the same position, but according to the previous reply, the muscle recruitment in the non-predictive ground reaction mode defaults to 3 Power function, and the muscle recruitment of the predicted ground reaction here is the power of 2, so I think the two should be set separately)
PengQian

Hi @Peng

The muscle recruitment criteria is set per study. So it is always located the same place.
what @Nickel_Lee does is to overwrite it, which can be done from anywhere in the script.
The GRF prediction models overwrite the default Power = 3; with this:
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.Criterion.Power = 2;
since it is numerical more stable when using the GRF prediction tool.

If you look in your model tree you can find the current value by expanding to:
Main.Studies.InverseDynamicStudy.InverseDynamics.Criterion.Power

Best regards,
Bjørn

1 Like

Hi,Bjorn

Thanks for you reply! I make sense of it! 

Peng Qian

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.