Kinematic analysis failed, constraint is above tolerance

Hi!
I'm having trouble to model data that I have been receiving from a neural network. The data isn't very accurate and can sometimes have markers at strange positions during a measurement but it should hopefully be good enough to model.
When I'm trying to simulate a simple movement with my model, using RunAnalysis, I get this error message:

Constraint #373 is above tolerance 1e-06, error = 0.000001, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Humerus'.
Constraint #374 is above tolerance 1e-06, error = 0.000001, segment constr. 'Main.HumanModel.BodyModel.Left.ShoulderArm.Seg.Ulna'

Kinematic analysis failed in time step 75. Position analysis is not completed.

Does anyone know if I can change some value so that the constraint isn't above tolerance? Or what might the error be due to?

I'm using a lot of extra drivers to get the model to run, because I do not have enough data points.

Thank you!

Hi @amama991 and welcome to the forum!

To adjust the kinematic tolerance of the study you change the value of this parameter in your study:
Kinematics.KinematicTol it defaults to 1e^-6 but you can change it if needed.

To say exactly as to why the error occurs is a little harder.
You might have conflicting constraints on some segment?
You can access the mechanical system information by double clicking your study in the model tree.
Here you can read about each degree of freedom in the model.

Best regards,
Bjørn
AnyBody Technology

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.