Manbible model

Thank you for the response.
What do you mean by the motion? I only have the biting force?
another question is that if I consider the dynamic force< can I also have muscle forces too? Is there any article or documents until I can be aware about the procedure?

Regards,

Here is a general description of AnyBody:

http://wiki.anyscript.org/index.php/General_description_of_AnyBody

AnyBody uses inverse dynamics:

Input: motion or posture (+ external forces)
Output: Muscle activations, muscle forces, joint reaction forces, …

Is it possible for this software to give dynamic bite force for the mandibular as an input and get the muscle force? I mean by dynamic biting force as a input, can we have reliable output from the software?
In most of the simulation related to mandible, only static forces were considered and there is no data for validating such dynamic force that can be considered for mandible. So How much the output of software can be acceptable by this assumption?

Good question. If there is no data available for validation, so how can you know that it is acceptable or not. Maybe some of the other guys here have a thought on it.

you’re right. So without considering verification, I want to know that it is possible to give dynamic biting force as input and get the result?

If you have the data, the model would be able to handle a dynamic biting force as input.
The challenge is to get the experimental data. It is for example really difficult to measure the distribution of the forces on the molars and the incisors during chewing. So I think it is an experimental problem and not a model problem.

Greetings, Mark